Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

albion v ipswich

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
4 game winning streak,12 goals scored.Ipswich are coming to win. I know your all preocupied with Liverpool. Next week Michael Chopra is gonna show CMS how to be a striker!! Seriously though,should be areally good game between 2 in-form sides,im expecting a bit of a goal fest!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why are you expecting a goalfest? Brighton games are generally quite slow and controlled, we're not open and we don't try to be. Our attacks are considered and measured, and we don't score many goals. Ipswich will come here wanting to do what they want to, but have to play our game. No-one has come here yet and made us play their way, other than maybe Palace in the second half.

D

Deleted member 18477

4 game winning streak,12 goals scored.Ipswich are coming to win. I know your all preocupied with Liverpool. Next week Michael Chopra is gonna show CMS how to be a striker!! Seriously though,should be areally good game between 2 in-form sides,im expecting a bit of a goal fest!!!

wouldn't suprise me if ipswich won. you're a dangerous side atm. have you heard of will buckley though? your left back better be a) fast and b) have great positional awareness...

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
why do we have to play your way? Frankly it doesnt matter,we banged 3 in against your considered defence at portman road,and the way were playing with speed and guile,we'll bang another 3 in against you at the amex!

D

Deleted member 18477

why do we have to play your way? Frankly it doesnt matter,we banged 3 in against your considered defence at portman road,and the way were playing with speed and guile,we'll bang another 3 in against you at the amex!

seriously though. have you heard of will buckley?

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
Yeah we lost 7-1 away at Peterborough but weve just beaten west ham 5-1 and cardiff 3-0.And yeah i know about Buckley,luckily we have Aaron Cresswell playing left back who is class!!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Yeah we lost 7-1 away at Peterborough but weve just beaten west ham 5-1 and cardiff 3-0.And yeah i know about Buckley,luckily we have Aaron Cresswell playing left back who is class!!

you have won a couple of home games against teams at the top.

you conceded 7 against peterboro 5 against southampton 4 against millwall 3 against barnsley (in a game that you won)
you also scored 3 against us in the aftermath of us losing to palace.

what is amusing is that the tractor boys visit to the amex is being discussed because you are out of the fa cup & don't have a mouthwatering trip to anfield tomorrow to talk about.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
you have won a couple of home games against teams at the top.

you conceded 7 against peterboro 5 against southampton 4 against millwall 3 against barnsley (in a game that you won)
you also scored 3 against us in the aftermath of us losing to palace.

what is amusing is that the tractor boys visit to the amex is being discussed because you are out of the fa cup & don't have a mouthwatering trip to anfield tomorrow to talk about.

sorry i meant to say today.

before anybody says anything i will be at anfield today

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ipswich played us at a very good time for them at Portman Road, fair play they deserved to beat us on the day. But we had just let in 3 to Palace, and to Leeds just before that aswell don't forget. We're not struggling at the back any more, and we won't have Vincelot playing in the centre of defence either. It'll be a stronger Brighton team, in form, this time.

It should be a very good game though, I am genuinely looking forward to seeing Ipswich. Very good, attacking team and classic Championship club. I've got a lot of time for them. Looking forward to another belter at the Amex.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Chopra scored two identical goals by turning Calderon very easily but we have a Premiership right back on loan so Chopra won't find it so easy next Saturday.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

Is that Cresswell who used to play for Tranmere? Any of our wingers will tear him apart!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
"Very good, attacking team and classic Championship club" ... Steroetypical English Championship club who had the chance to find and keep another way with Muhren etc but have got a bit lost since then - always had a soft spot for them since the "dutch" days but don't rate Jewell as a manager but agree that at this level Chopra is a dangerous player, particularly if not closed down quickly around the edge of the box!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Ipswich are one of the most inconsistent teams I've ever seen. I think it'll be a 2-1 win for Brighton. Our team is 10x stronger then it was at portman road.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
A quote from their forum:

"Unlucky Ipswich town lost against Brighton so couldn't make it five wins in a row there best run since 2003"

Yeah, you were unlucky to get spanked 3-0. Inbred tossers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here