[Albion] Albion U21 v Feyenoord U21's - Tues 25th Oct. 7pm KO

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Furguson didnt play because Chelsea didnt want him to get injured before they sign him

Dalef65

Oct 12, 2010
Sat next to all the so called "Scouts". They spent most of their time on their phones playing games & on the odd occasion looked up. One was from Man City, not sure about the rest.
Thats nothing.
During Euro 2004 a well known former Spurs player was engaged by a national newspaper to be their correspondent for the tournament. His brief was to watch the games and file reports.
A couple of days into the tournament I went on holiday to Crete, and one day I went into a quiet back street bar/restaurant to watch one of the games. There were only about 5 people in at the time so it was ideal.
Over in the corner, plonked in front of one of the screens was this guy watching the game and taking notes. On a closer look, I saw it was this erstwhile Spurs player deep in concentation(!!) with a pint of beer next to his notebook.
Had a chat with him and he told me how he had got this gig reporting on the football, but unbeknown to the newspaper he was watching the games on TV and filing his reports from the restaurant.
Nice work if you can get it, and all that.

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
Lovely goal from Ifil.

IFIL.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports