[Albion] Albion tour in USA

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Mercedes Benz Arena in Atlanta is air conditioned in the summer- and has a retractable roof for cooler temperatures during NFL games.
Thats fine when you're in there watching the game...

That said, I'd give my right bollock to be in Atlanta next week. If anyone wants it.

Nicks

Just had a meet up in Philadelphia
Screenshot_2023-07-20-21-59-54-79_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Great - so these games are being shown live on the club website, except in the UK.

Any streams available? May as well start as we mean to go on!
The games are on Sky Sports here in the UK, so you’ll probably be able to get a stream from that.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Great - so these games are being shown live on the club website, except in the UK.

Any streams available? May as well start as we mean to go on!
It's on Sky channels including Sky Showcase (which I think is free if you're a Sky or Virgin customer already) so will be streams for sure.

Screenshot 2023-07-21 at 09.40.17.png

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I see Chelsea had a run out against Wrexham winning 5-0 I guess that puts them ahead of us in preseason preparedness

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Looks like team have had time off. De zerbi seen out and about in Manhattan with fam.

In an interview he said this was his first time in states. Classic Italian !

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
So what's the format of this competition?, is there a winner? A trophy?

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Are the games being shown in full afterwards? Seem to remember last season some of the friendlies were shown as full games the next day On YouTube?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I see Chelsea had a run out against Wrexham winning 5-0 I guess that puts them ahead of us in preseason preparedness
It was mostly second XI but still a decent result against about an average Championship team (which I feel is where Wrexham are at the moment) with the quality squad they're building.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports