Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Roar - listen again - with guest Attila the Stockbroker

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I would like you to know I turned off when you started to go on about capitalists.

I want to know about Brighton and not your politcal views.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
If you're referring to the Northern Soul intro and outro that's The Large One's influence there, retro to some, old hat to others :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Listening to the show through the website now, and I find it quite remarkable that Attila is saying the same things about Ankergren that I was saying, without getting the same abuse. You see, ladies and gents, it's not just me. :thumbsup:

Cracking show again gents.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Listening to the show through the website now, and I find it quite remarkable that Attila is saying the same things about Ankergren that I was saying, without getting the same abuse. You see, ladies and gents, it's not just me. :thumbsup:

Cracking show again gents.

:thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He doesn't care for brown :down:

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Yep, just listened while avin me dinner, keep the good work up, another plus 4 the Albion. It cut off after 33mins thow.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Yep, just listened while avin me dinner, keep the good work up, another plus 4 the Albion. It cut off after 33mins thow.

Did it cut off when listening through the website?

It shouldn't do that, but as the internet is an unpredictable quantity it might be worth downloading a version from the website or iTunes to listen to on your computer to ensure it doesn't cut off part way through.

Sorry about that.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It was good to be able to look back at those dark days and the aftermatch rituals and know that, very soon, we will reach the promised land.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here