Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion release Navaro

What's got four legs and goes "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrr.............."?

_335680_rodhull300.jpg

Rod Hull's TV set

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Anyone heard about some brighton players being arrested? Anyone know who they are?

Anyone heard about some brighton players being arrested? Anyone know who they are?

yeah, I know Charlie Webb was one of them, they were in a Hanson Cab on the way to Victoria Station after victoriously beating Aston Villa at Stamford Bridge, when speeds were reached in excess of 14mph, the speed of said motor vehicle caused a womans hat to be blown off, 3 players were let off with a caution but the driver was fined 6 shillings, In his defence he claimed his speed was due to his tyres being over vulcanised

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
I've just heard that we are going to get the go ahead with the new stadium, it's a YES!! Hope we are in the championship by then.....

I've just heard that we are going to get the go ahead with the new stadium, it's a YES!! Hope we are in the championship by then.....

no fuckin chance, if anything they'll only build one or two side with a capacity of about 13,000, they'll probably build the rest when the money comes in (yeah right!)
13,000 will probably do us though, I dont see why we dont just put a roof on The South stand and stay where we are

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
This kid called Pele just scored his first senior goal. I predict great things...

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Don't believe it! Just seen someone use their opposable thumbs!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here