Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion related wreaths

waddle

Nov 3, 2005
Sadly my grandad passed away on Saturday at the ripe old age of 97. He was a lifelong Albion supporter and the last thing he asked was the score against R & D. My mum wants some Brighton related flowers for the funeral and i am hoping that someone on here might have details of possible suppliers of Albion or Sussex related wreaths, cheers.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Really sorry to hear the sad news, can't help on the wreath but I'm sure someone on here has the answer.

D

Deleted User X18H

Don't know mate but please accept my condolences. The thought of the old boy enquiring about the Albion, brings a tear to the eye. RIP.

Maybe try Sanders along Old Shoreham Road Hove (near the old Goldstone) they used to do that sort of thing.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
those are quality last words ,:thumbsup: .im sure theres a certain poster on here more than willing to help.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Think the funeral director would know. Harty might help. Very sad news to lose another Albion supporter before Falmer but love the fact he wanted to know the score. Condolences to you and your family.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
sorry to hear your news.

i know there is a red football shirt and a football made of flowers on the interflora website so your local intaflora shop may be able to help or a local inderpendant flower shop may cater more to personal flower arrangements

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Really sad is that, condolences to you and your family.

A shame he was robbed of seeing the team run out at Falmer, I'm sure the old lad would have loved it.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
My condolences on your loss.

Quite thought provoking that the club was only 11 years old when your grandfather was born.

Glad the last score he heard was a win.

Good luck in finding the wreath you're after.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Coincidentally went to funeral today of a great Albion supporter (he died half hour after attending Wycombe cup game) and there was a flower arrangement of a seagull. It was excellently done by the florists at the garden centre at the race course, top of Elm Grove.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Sorry to hear about your loss. I think most good florists will make wreaths to your specifications as long as the design is fairly simple such as a seagull, football shirt or football. It's best to go in and talk to the florist and they'll help you find something that's appropriate and within the budget you want.

I hope you manage to give your grandad the send off you would like.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here