Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion raffle tickets

wokingone

Jul 15, 2003
Exeter
Who out there is simply buying the lot themselves? Further fundraising events to come. Bring and buy sale during the summer and a 'guess the weight of the cake' competition at the start of next season. Further suggestions?

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I thought the Woking One was Paul Weller.
I bought ten of the fifteen raffle tickets that I received. The Heroes and Winners competition could be fun. I shall enter: £100 a year to the club is a worthwhile commitment to make; and the prizes, such as a lunch date with Dick Knight and Mark McGhee, look tempting.
At a cost of £1120, I took the opportunity to renew my season-ticket for the next three seasons. Has anyone else done so? I am starting to think that I am the only person to have done so.

unnameable said:
I thought the Woking One was Paul Weller.
I bought ten of the fifteen raffle tickets that I received. The Heroes and Winners competition could be fun. I shall enter: £100 a year to the club is a worthwhile commitment to make; and the prizes, such as a lunch date with Dick Knight and Mark McGhee, look tempting.
At a cost of £1120, I took the opportunity to renew my season-ticket for the next three seasons. Has anyone else done so? I am starting to think that I am the only person to have done so.
That's an interesting point. I don't know anyone else who has renewed for 3 years. Has anyone??! ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here