Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion promotion bets

bhachris

Nov 20, 2011
I put two bets on last week I hope I won't win!

£68 on Huddersfield to get top two @ 3.3
£50 on Huddersfield to get promotion @ 2.6

Their run in looks so easy.

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
I put two bets on last week I hope I won't win!

£68 on Huddersfield to get top two @ 3.3
£50 on Huddersfield to get promotion @ 2.6

Their run in looks so easy.

No reason not to hope to collect on the second one :thumbsup:

DavePage

Since the opening of the Amex I have made a £25 EW, decided not to tempt fate after last year and that if I missed out in the pocket this year that the prize would be bigger in the heart.
Also made a conscious decision after last season, not to tell my Canadian friends how we are doing during this season.

Still happy walking on cracks, walk under ladders and like the number 13, but when it comes to football superstition you just have to do what ever you can, right?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Since the opening of the Amex I have made a £25 EW, decided not to tempt fate after last year and that if I missed out in the pocket this year that the prize would be bigger in the heart.
Also made a conscious decision after last season, not to tell my Canadian friends how we are doing during this season.

Still happy walking on cracks, walk under ladders and like the number 13, but when it comes to football superstition you just have to do what ever you can, right?

Quite right, too. Good man.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I have £100 on top 6 at 1.6 decimal, £10 at 15.5 to win outright, £50 on promotion at 3, but I later layed promotion, £50 at 1.32, so that is now a free bet that will pay £84.1 less betfairs 5% if it comes off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here