albion players/ ex albion players on NSC?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Do you throw poker chips on the flow and watch russ scamper around picking up the chips so he can buy regaine.

Is it true your opening a new club in Brighton called

Liquor in the front POKER in the rear ?

Look, for crying out loud, I did that ONCE. And people are still talking about it. Honestly. In his defence, I did tell him that he could spend the financial equivalent. And voila, Elliott Bennett happened. I'd never heard of the chap.

No, that's not true and it's not right! Anything else you'd like to know?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If that's the case who's Jean and Peter Allen? Added to which your location would be the Fulham Rd in an antique shop.

Is that the Peter Allen who used to play for Orient, and lived in Hangleton Road.:thumbsup:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Look, for crying out loud, I did that ONCE. And people are still talking about it. Honestly. In his defence, I did tell him that he could spend the financial equivalent. And voila, Elliott Bennett happened. I'd never heard of the chap.

No, that's not true and it's not right! Anything else you'd like to know?

Just one more thing ................................... Can you please do something about your voice please, you know butch it up abit. Oh just one more quick question if you dont mind .................sporks ? any further down the line on that one yet, we need to know

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Just one more thing ................................... Can you please do something about your voice please, you know butch it up abit. Oh just one more quick question if you dont mind .................sporks ? any further down the line on that one yet, we need to know

Some chaps have a strong, butch and geezerly voice. Others, don't. Not much I can do about that, I'm afraid. It could be worse, you could be stuck with this voice. :thumbsup:

As for the sporks issue, I'm opposed to them as a result of a childhood accident where I dropped a load of them on the deck and unwittingly walked on them. I'm not risking such an accident again.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There was one poster, cant remember his name, who used to post usuually after people had slagged off White and Booker saying that NSC had no idea what they did. That was speculated to have been various players from Elphick, Sullivan, Rents, to Fraser.

Just remembered the name I think, it was brightonbear.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is that the Peter Allen who used to play for Orient, and lived in Hangleton Road.:thumbsup:

Afraid not its my old work colleague who's Perry's uncle. This Peter is a aircraft engineer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports