Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion open new after-match Supporters Bar at the Amex after afternoon games

Ken Newbury

Feb 6, 2006
1/2 mile from LDC country
I couldn't see this mentioned anywhere but the club have announced that the East Stand resturant will open after the game until 8pm as a bar!

I assume they have realised that Dick's Bar isn't big enough to accomodate everyone wanting to stay for a drink after the game.

It says that Dick's Bar, North Stand Concourse and East Stand Brasserie will all remain open until 8pm for supporters to drink and eat pies whilst watching TV.

Could this be part of the application for extra seats to explain that many supporters will stay behind after the game and spread the public transport requirements over a longer time period?

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Bars Open Later Post-Match

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Speaking to a couple of supporters in the North Stand on Saturday and they regularly drink in the middle tier bars in the West Stand after home games, apparently after the game has finished they are happy to let people in to use the corporate bars and they regularly drink in the bar which is accessible via the stairway in the North West corner.

Anyone else tried or know of this ?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I couldn't see this mentioned anywhere but the club have announced that the East Stand resturant will open after the game until 8pm as a bar!

I assume they have realised that Dick's Bar isn't big enough to accomodate everyone wanting to stay for a drink after the game.

It says that Dick's Bar, North Stand Concourse and East Stand Brasserie will all remain open until 8pm for supporters to drink and eat pies whilst watching TV.

Could this be part of the application for extra seats to explain that many supporters will stay behind after the game and spread the public transport requirements over a longer time period?

Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Bars Open Later Post-Match

The problem is that if you arrive by coach you have to leave to get your coach,if you use the park & ride & drive you cannot drink so it is only beneficial to fans that travel by train or use public transport.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Will children be allowed in the east stand brasserie ???

Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
How do you get to the brassiere, is the entrance inside the East stand or outside

Couple of drinks or maybe dinner with a bottle of wine and a rohypnol chaser normally does the trick

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Dick's Bar, North Stand Concourse and East Stand Brasserie will all remain open for supporters to drink and eat pies whilst watching TV.

The pinnacle of millions of years of human evolution and invention has finally been reached.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Never understood why the stewards kettle people out of the WSU bars by about 6.30pm. Takes me til about then to wheeze up the stairs from the North Stand. The major stand should make a major effort to entice post-match punters shirley?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
You may dress like Edna, but not quite good enough.

If our dear Bry chooses to dress up as a lady in his own time I really don't think that it's up to anyone else reveal that to the world.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here