Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Night at Exeter Street Hall

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
We're having another Albion-related sports panel at Exeter Street hall BN1 5PG on Wednesday Sept 13, 7.30pm start. Some of you wonderful people have attended in the past, and it will follow the same format - pre-submitted questions in the first half, then an open Q&A after a break.

The panellists are:

Albion official club photographer Paul Hazlewood, a man who has been there from Withdean to Wembley
Albion kit man Alex Burrows, the YouTube sensation behind Buzz's Boot Room Quiz
Multi-award-winning sports writer and Albion fan Paul Hayward
BBC South-East sports reporter Juliette Parkin
Albion Roar co-presenter Alan Wares

Chaired by local layabout and has-been journo Nick Szczepanik

Tickets are a tenner, a fiver for kids, and can be bought at exeterstreethall.org - raffle, refreshments, all the usual.

It's part of our celebrations of a decade of this former church hall being in community, not-for-profit ownership. All proceeds will go to upkeep and improvements (no brown envelopes).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I asked the club and they suggested Buzz and Paul H. But I imagine PB would pull rank if he wanted to be included.
Personally (and no offence PBOBE) I hope he doesn't. They're excellent choices. One very close to the fans and the other very close to the players. Should make for some good grass roots anecdotes. We all know BHA are 'well run'.

Anyway, this sounds fun. See you there.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
If I lived in Brighton then I’d be there in a shot @Not Andy Naylor . Don’t suppose there’s a live audio feed for a ticket contribution or a recording going out via podcast?
I'm not sure we have the technology. But I'll enquire ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here