Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Lotus Anyone?

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Two points there:

Why on earth would you go to Swansea for your holidays in the first place?

It really pisses me off that Scots & Welsh have their stupid "Ecosse" and "Cymru" stickers all over their motors and it would never occur to anyone to smash their motors up over it, but I saw a documentary where they left a car in Glasgow with one of those St. George Cross flags sticking out of the window and the car got utterly destroyed within about ten minutes...aint that xenophobia??

The in-laws live there!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No, especially from what I hear the people who won it are LOADED anyway!

Has to be said she did sound remarkably UNEXCITED at the presentation. But then again, maybe she just thought she was donating a quid to an Albion fund-raiser, which is fair enough. Nobody really expects to win these things do they?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nobody really expects to win these things do they?

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition either

the%20spanish%20inquisition.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I should have won it as it was clearly my idea*.

It said that it was worth £35k in the programme. Is that right? Buy it, new paint job, sell it, quids in.

* I suggested a hit the crossbar contest to run through out the season, but I guess tickets generate more income.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is a rule of thumb new cars lose 30% as soon as they drive off the fore court.
£ 35000 x 70% = £ 24500

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Some comps' have rules that you cant sell items before a certain time or at all, just take cash to start off in the first place.

I have won quite a few comps'

Lots of free tickets to the Albion through the Argus, but they do not seem to run it any more, shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here