Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion LEGEND meets Albion LEGENDS

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
That night after he scored that famous goal, me and my mates bumped in to him at the market diner. He was steaming! Hugging all of us and telling us how much he loved us while shouting SEAGULLS!!!!

Fair to say I love that man.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am a little mislead by the title as I recognised 1 legend but not any of the remaining motley crew.so hardly legends in the same light as Harty and Paul Samrah etc.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I am a little mislead by the title as I recognised 1 legend but not any of the remaining motley crew.so hardly legends in the same light as Harty and Paul Samrah etc.

Afraid to say you are wrong again. We all contributed during those days.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Afraid to say you are wrong again. We all contributed during those days.

I am not disputing that at all but the likes of Harty and Paul Samrah were more to the front and would be seen as legends rather than 'the foot soldiers'.in the back ground of which there were many. I am not knocking anybody because we all did our bit.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes that IS Stuart Storer

Yes he IS a fantastic bloke

Yes we had a BEER with him

Yes we bumped into him in BERLIN

He probably tells his mates he is REVERED in Brighton and they say sod off Stu. Then we recognise him and he can say to his mates "told you so"

Is that Mr 'Hoof it! . . . . . Quality hoof'. I see there in the middle? :wave:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am not disputing that at all but the likes of Harty and Paul Samrah were more to the front and would be seen as legends rather than 'the foot soldiers'.in the back gound

Still displaying your ignorance? If you'd read Build a Bonfire & More than 90 Minutes, you wouldn't post that.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
If that is the case I am guilty as I have read neither.

Then you shouldn't post on this forum ever again.

A number of the people in that photo and one in particular, gave up a great deal in those days. The work done by the 'footsoldiers' was just as important as that done by Harty and Paul Samrah.

I am pleased to say I have also hugged SIX of the people in that photo. Proper man-hugs, with tongues and everything.

Back to Stuart Storer - if he hadn't scored that goal, what happened at Hereford would have been a whole lot different. He can talk about the goal every day for the rest of his life.

[yt]KGlSBWh5-rI[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

You are determined to piss all over this thread with your misery wee, aren't you? What gives? Why can't you just be happy for once?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You are determined to piss all over this thread with your misery wee, aren't you? What gives? Why can't you just be happy for once?
This.

Coming across as a miserable, ignorant individual here and indeed in most places. As someone asked him a while back: how do you manage to be on the wrong side of every single argument on here?

Back on topic, Storer has earned the right to talk about that goal as often as he likes so far as I'm concerned - what he did that day made Hereford and Reinelt possible.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Then you shouldn't post on this forum ever again.

A number of the people in that photo and one in particular, gave up a great deal in those days. The work done by the 'footsoldiers' was just as important as that done by Harty and Paul Samrah.

I am pleased to say I have also hugged SIX of the people in that photo. Proper man-hugs, with tongues and everything.

Back to Stuart Storer - if he hadn't scored that goal, what happened at Hereford would have been a whole lot different. He can talk about the goal every day for the rest of his life.

[yt]KGlSBWh5-rI[/yt]

Don't think l will ever tire of watching that clip. One of the most important Albion goals ever?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This.

Coming across as a miserable, ignorant individual here and indeed in most places. As someone asked him a while back: how do you manage to be on the wrong side of every single argument on here?

Back on topic, Storer has earned the right to talk about that goal as often as he likes so far as I'm concerned - what he did that day made Hereford and Reinelt possible.

Centenary dinner. Somehow I managed to pass off as an official photographer. The pix are all analogue. I promise to scan and post at some point. The great man is in several. Many years ago, when I was with an apprentice Mrs Tackle (who failed probation) we had two gerbils. They were called Robbie and Stu. How we ever got past those dark football days is a mystery, and the many folk who gave their time and money have my eternal gratitude.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here