Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion in the market for another Striker

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
did he? i didn't hear that. he has obviously had his knuckles rapped after his faux pas about bennett. he sounded suitably vague to me.

Oh u heard it then?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Here's hoping, a season of CMS as the main man does not fill me with glee. Would go out and say if CMS is our leading scorer we won't finish in the play offs

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
well i was listening but now you are making me doubt myself
I also had a moment of 'oh did WA just say something important'.
I'd zoned out.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Here's hoping, a season of CMS as the main man does not fill me with glee. Would go out and say if CMS is our leading scorer we won't finish in the play offs

Won't be easy if CMS is the lone striker but if for example Sami pushes Teixeria and Colunga or KLL further forward and encourages the team to play through passes on the ground then CMS could blossom as the main man. There have been signs of this in the last two games

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I started a thread Sunday night informing Cole was in negotiations with Bournemouth. Fee £1m. Rumour has it he is not keen on this or to drop into Championship.

Bournemouth have since confirmed those rumours were complete crap though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
A friend in the know has told me we are after a Swedish striker called Sven Vesta. Understand Sami has seen him light up the pitch in an international U21 match against Finland and thinks he has a bright future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here