Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion friendly bar in New York

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Please can someone remind me of the name and address of it?
I'm here at the moment and want to check it out, did a search
and couldn't find it. Thanks.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
You probably mean Foleys - it's got 3 albion shirts on display, one signed. It's at 18 W33 street just opposite the Empire State. Enjoy Manhattan.

http://foleysny.com/

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
How about similar bars in Boston (in Boston all week!)

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
That looks great, never been to NY but hope to soon, is that the place to go for a beer?

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
OK, found it, I was trying to date the signed shirt, the only one I could read was Steve Coppel!

Cheshire Seagull

Man Mountain
May 22, 2004
Chester
Does anyone know of anywhere in New York that may show the game on Saturday? I'm on the lookout for somewhere to watch it.

Nice 7.15 am kick off!

:albion1:

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Not looking good. Nevada Smiths on 3rd Avenue is normally your best bet – but just checked their fixtures and nothing showing. Unfortunately a League 1 game at 7.15am ain’t going to be a big draw. Drawn a blank on Fox Soccer channel as well.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just opened new bar in Prague in CZ with my gorgeous girl...... no memorabilia yet, but it is DEFINITELY Brighton friendly :thumbsup:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Just opened new bar in Prague in CZ with my gorgeous girl...... no memorabilia yet, but it is DEFINITELY Brighton friendly :thumbsup:

Dave, where is it. I'm having a day trip in November. You can buy me a pint of Star.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Last edited:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Cheers m8. I'll make a note. Can't remember what time the flight back is, hopefully I can get one in.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'll be there at Foleys on Saturday 23rd Oct should anyone else be around in NYC. Lyndhurst14; hope to see you in there as always Guy. Owt you want brought over?

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
I gave a pennant to the guy in the Irish Bar up from Times Sq, 5th Av, I think. Towards the park, not sure if it ever went up. He was a Palace and Spurs fan which got us sparring. I also did the same to a Irish bar down between Greenwich and East Village. Maybe I should of put my name on it! Enjoy my favourite City. (outside Btn of-course)

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I'll be there at Foleys on Saturday 23rd Oct should anyone else be around in NYC. Lyndhurst14; hope to see you in there as always Guy. Owt you want brought over?

Hi Mac – yep be good to see you on the 23rd, let me know what time you’ll be there. If I can think of anything to bring over I’ll let you know - cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here