Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Used to be.

Say hi to DJ Hammy.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Used to be... Was there for my BSc in 1999-2002 and then MSC in 2002-2003 prob not what you wanted to know...

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I will hopefully going to the flying school in southampton. So glad there is a direct train straight to Brighton!!

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Shit place to be a student. So glad I left the place and went to Bristol. Now that is a place to go to Uni.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Incredible nightlife and the standard of gash is much higher. Southampton's nightlife is well, shit and the people of southampton aren't exactly 'nice'.

That's alright, if things go as they are then I shan't be looking for 'gash' whilst I'm there...

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
That's alright, if things go as they are then I shan't be looking for 'gash' whilst I'm there...

What's the point in going to uni then?

The first year doesn't count = 5-7 nights a week on the lash
Second year = 3/4 nights a week
Last year 2/3 nights a week.

Uni is about experiencing stuff you've not done before, Southampton, really isn't a good place to do that. I'm from Southampton so I should know.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BAG went to Southampton and Loved it

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Didn't get into Southampton so went to Cardiff Uni instead - happy daze indeed :) Think I did about 2 hours total work in all of my three years.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
Didn't get into Southampton so went to Cardiff Uni instead - happy daze indeed :) Think I did about 2 hours total work in all of my three years.

You got the better deal, Cardiff, like bristol is a phenomenal night out and the girls are very easy. I had a friend over there so used to hop on the train once or twice a month. Never failed to get my willy wet, good times. The thing I defo miss most about uni is the sheer amount of gash, on tap and easy.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here