Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion fail in bid to re-sign Cullip

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
hans kraay fan club said:
If it is true Cullip will be popular all over the country - everyone hates Warnock.

Not true - despite his tactics on the field, I think most people in football respect him for being a true football fan. It wouldn't be pretty, but I'd have Warnock as Brighton manager.....but only if McGhee went elsewhere....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
David Lee was an easy get out clause to get rid of Steve Wicks who was a seriously disruptive influence at BHAFC

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Beach Hut said:
David Lee was an easy get out clause to get rid of Steve Wicks who was a seriously disruptive influence at BHAFC
what about Matthew Wicks ?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Braders7 said:
what about Matthew Wicks ?

What about Simon Wicks ?

nick_berry_eastenders1.jpg

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
balloonboy said:
Not true - despite his tactics on the field, I think most people in football respect him for being a true football fan. It wouldn't be pretty, but I'd have Warnock as Brighton manager.....but only if McGhee went elsewhere....

I agree. He backs us completely in our bid for the stadium.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh OK I was Eastenders inspired :lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Lastest unconfimred "rumours" on the Cullip story.

Posted on the Sheffield United messageboard that Cullip is allegedly in disagreement with the coaching staff at United over their tactics of playing a lone striker up front. Apparently this started after the Brighton game.

The argument continued onto the training ground on Thursday where Warnock and Cullip had a major bust up.

Cullip nearly went to West Ham, but this has fallen through due to the potential West Ham take over.

The Watford deal is also off.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here