Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion DVD's?

Neon Light

Jan 8, 2004
Can anyone tell me how I can contact the person who was recently selling the DVD's of the play-off final,etc? I seem to remember they were very cheap(about a fiver) and had extremely good reviews.
I have just ventured into the modern world by buying a DVD player and would love to get as much Albion stuff as possible. I cannot use the NSC search facility at the moment so please help. Other than the official club DVDs does anyone know of any other sources? Thanks.:wave:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
that;ll be JMC , hes away at the mo but PM him

and yes it is a fiver !

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
A guy on the mailing list was doing a double DVD of the play off final for £15

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Downloaded Penguin said:
A guy on the mailing list was doing a double DVD of the play off final for £15

The main reason for the price is that they are being delivered from Canada.

Haven't received mine yet, but if anyone wants the details, I'll email him and ask him to post on here.

Vancouver Seagull

May 20, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Albion 'FINAL' DVD set

As I understand someone is looking to get a DVD copy of the Albion final in Cardiff, here is what I have available:

It is a double DVD set with 4 hours of programming. Disc 1 is the build-up and the first half of the match; Disc 2 is the second half of the match and the celebrations. The discs are in a double-disc case and the price is 15 pounds for the set (which includes shipping from Canada).

If you want to see the set, here is an image:

http://www.webmoviebiz.com/albion-final-dvd.jpg

If anyone wants one, you can contact me via email at:

paul_brown@telus.net

Believe me, this is 4 hours of Albion joy!!

Cheers,

Paul

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Silly question is it a Region 2 DVD?

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Re: Albion 'FINAL' DVD set

Vancouver Seagull said:
As I understand someone is looking to get a DVD copy of the Albion final in Cardiff, here is what I have available:

It is a double DVD set with 4 hours of programming. Disc 1 is the build-up and the first half of the match; Disc 2 is the second half of the match and the celebrations. The discs are in a double-disc case and the price is 15 pounds for the set (which includes shipping from Canada).

If you want to see the set, here is an image:

http://www.webmoviebiz.com/albion-final-dvd.jpg

If anyone wants one, you can contact me via email at:

paul_brown@telus.net

Believe me, this is 4 hours of Albion joy!!

Cheers,

Paul

I can vouch for the quality of this double DVD - it is fantastic. Good job, Paul. :clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
kinkygerbil said:
i may have to get one

I just checked on Ebay, there's a play off final DVD up for grabs for £12.50 with 14 hours left to bid. Current highest bidder is...BerkshireSeagull.

Not THE Berkshire Seagull?

anyway here's the link Brighton v Bristol City Play Off Final DVD

Vancouver Seagull

May 20, 2004
Vancouver, BC
Thanks Terry!

Yes, as Terry said, this is great quality. Also, for anypone interested, it is available in all regions so if you're in some far-flung area, I can give you one for your region.

Also, to emphasise, it is 4 HOURS of 'the day'. All the interviews, game previews, clips from the playoffs etc.

Paul

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Paul, is that one of your DVDs being sold on Ebay??

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Downloaded Penguin said:
I just checked on Ebay, there's a play off final DVD up for grabs for £12.50 with 14 hours left to bid. Current highest bidder is...BerkshireSeagull.

Not THE Berkshire Seagull?
[/URL]

He will be pleased - there goes his chance of keeping the bidding low. Now all of NSC have seen the item:lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I noticed that they haven't provided a photo of the cover of the DVD, just an Albion shirt. It's also a double DVD pack and 4 hours long.

Sounds a bit like yours!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I own one of the DVD's being sold on ebay. It has the build up to the game on the first disc and the whole match and celebrations on the second at slightly reduced quality. So is probably not a copy?

Jameson

The EBay one is from a guy in Hailsham who I happen to know. I bought mine from him and have sold about 7-8 locally directly. The set is as described - he has even put a copy of the match report on the back cover, the discs are embossed with the club shirt (albeit the old 2001 one ) and a picture of the team at Cardiff in the front cover. He has sold loads so far. Recommended.

He also did me a copy of the Swindon semi home leg.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here