Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion close in on striker

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
In one sense it doesn't matter who it is, as he'll surely be a confidence boost (unlike Knight who appeared to be having the opposite effect) and restore faith in the management with the clear message to all and sundry "WE ARE STAYING UP".:bowdown: :clap2: :drink: :albion: :albion: :albion:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
sir danny cullip said:
He looked lively but missed that sitter! Raped boumsong a few times though so fair play to him!

yeah, forgot about that sitter. and he said it took a bobble in post match interview. the close up cameras didnt catch such bobble though. :lolol:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
graz126 said:
yeah, forgot about that sitter. and he said it took a bobble in post match interview. the close up cameras didnt catch such bobble though. :lolol:

:lolol: well he would improve our front line! I couldnt imagine big mac blasting that one into the top corner!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
graz126 said:
billy sharp looks quality. i mentioned him a long time ago. it was a big suprise when he left sheff utd as he was rated as their best young talent.

Signing this fella would be class, but I can't see it happening for a modest fee. Scunny signed him for £100K in the summer and since then he's scored 16 goals in 25 games = not a modest fee!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Jevons is off to Bristol City. Can't see us spending more than 100k+ for hayter, far too risky when we don't have that kind of money.

Definitely not Eastwood, Southend want 1M if they were to sell, and he doesn't want to leave.

Neil Harris at the Gills? How about Forest, they must have a few strikers?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What about Shipperley ???

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Superseagull said:
Signing this fella would be class, but I can't see it happening for a modest fee. Scunny signed him for £100K in the summer and since then he's scored 16 goals in 25 games = not a modest fee!

forgot to mention the fee they paid. nah, dont think we will be signing him. would be nice though.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I heard from a youth player at Bmuff that Hayter is going to Burnley, hopefully he doesn't join before we play them.

I reckon we might be going for James Keene at pompey, I hope not because he's shit!

Another possibility is Njazi Kuqi from Birmingham, although I think he would be out of our reach

Hilarious to see some of the names banded around though! DJ Campbell - NO CHANCE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here