Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion change constitution to commit to blue and white home kit

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
This is pointless as it can be changed if some red loving new owner wanted to.

However I wonder if they needed to do it to protect the brand? May have something to do with that. Remember they now have the word Albion registered for use on football activities. I wonder if the blue and white aspect may be added to that soon.

I was thinking about that as well... feels like just saying "we own this word because we use it a lot" shouldnt work, and perhaps must be coupled with some further description of what the BHAFC interpretation of "Albion" is.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I wore that Toffs shirt to the birth of my son at the Sussex County at the end of the 90s. It still has the blood stains on the cuff where the midwife gave him to me:cool:

That’s pretty cool, my daughter was born at the University College Hospital on Euston Road, I wore dungarees and a string vest.
For her next 9 birthdays (including the parties) after that I wore the same clobber, until i got told it’s embarrassing……

That’s the idea….:lolol:

Wish I’d worn my toffs shirt now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That’s pretty cool, my daughter was born at the University College Hospital on Euston Road, I wore dungarees and a string vest.
For her next 9 birthdays (including the parties) after that I wore the same clobber, until i got told it’s embarrassing……

That’s the idea….:lolol:

Wish I’d worn my toffs shirt now.

What are you. A Dexy's Midnight Runner ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here