Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 3 Charlton 2 - relive an amazing afternoon at the Amex [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Sign in or Register to leave a comment and/or receive comment alerts.
russellsnr2 3:04pm Sat 5 Dec 15Banana Skin 0-1 russellsnr2 Banana Skin 0-1

russellsnr2 3:08pm Sat 5 Dec 15What is going on??? 0-2 russellsnr2 What is going on??? 0-2

mikeygit 3:09pm Sat 5 Dec 15What the f---* is going on!!!! Dear oh dear---are Brighton on the pitch???

What the f---* is going on!!!! Dear oh dear---are Brighton on the pitch??? mikeygit What the f---* is going on!!!! Dear oh dear---are Brighton on the pitch???

ringtone 3:09pm Sat 5 Dec 15BBC webpage says the Charlton goal was from a difficult angle, let me just clarify what this really means, another Stockdale MISTAKE.

BBC webpage says the Charlton goal was from a difficult angle, let me just clarify what this really means, another Stockdale MISTAKE. ringtone BBC webpage says the Charlton goal was from a difficult angle, let me just clarify what this really means, another Stockdale MISTAKE.

gilbertthecat 3:13pm Sat 5 Dec 15Not what the script was supposed to say at all. Charlton evidently didn't read it and why should they. We've got to go out and prove ourselves not just expect to roll over these bottom table teams - more of an oil slick than banana skin at the moment!

Not what the script was supposed to say at all. Charlton evidently didn't read it and why should they. We've got to go out and prove ourselves not just expect to roll over these bottom table teams - more of an oil slick than banana skin at the moment! gilbertthecat Not what the script was supposed to say at all. Charlton evidently didn't read it and why should they. We've got to go out and prove ourselves not just expect to roll over these bottom table teams - more of an oil slick than banana skin at the moment!

brightonup 3:17pm Sat 5 Dec 15Careful what comments you make to Dungtone - he's an easily wound-up troll.....
Last edited: 3:17pm Sat 5 Dec 15

Careful what comments you make to Dungtone - he's an easily wound-up troll..... brightonup Careful what comments you make to Dungtone - he's an easily wound-up troll.....

mikeygit 3:18pm Sat 5 Dec 15Albion have to stop Charlton scoring again ,then score THREE themselves to win the game---when did they last do that??

Albion have to stop Charlton scoring again ,then score THREE themselves to win the game---when did they last do that?? mikeygit Albion have to stop Charlton scoring again ,then score THREE themselves to win the game---when did they last do that??

mikeygit 3:21pm Sat 5 Dec 15With March and Wilson in team I would have hoped Albion would have run them ragged---other way round at the moment. Come on Albion settle down and score!!

With March and Wilson in team I would have hoped Albion would have run them ragged---other way round at the moment. Come on Albion settle down and score!! mikeygit With March and Wilson in team I would have hoped Albion would have run them ragged---other way round at the moment. Come on Albion settle down and score!!

c.s.holmes 3:24pm Sat 5 Dec 15Hahahahahaha c.s.holmes Hahahahahaha

ringtone 3:27pm Sat 5 Dec 15We could be down to fourth by sunday afternoon and watching our play off hopes disappear

We could be down to fourth by sunday afternoon and watching our play off hopes disappear ringtone We could be down to fourth by sunday afternoon and watching our play off hopes disappear

mikeygit 3:33pm Sat 5 Dec 15Nearly 30 mins gone and we have not even had a shot at goal---what is happening to our beloved Albion??

Nearly 30 mins gone and we have not even had a shot at goal---what is happening to our beloved Albion?? mikeygit Nearly 30 mins gone and we have not even had a shot at goal---what is happening to our beloved Albion??

Nobby Horton's tackle 3:33pm Sat 5 Dec 15No matter how this appears, remember it could be worse. You could be ringtone.

No matter how this appears, remember it could be worse. You could be ringtone. Nobby Horton's tackle No matter how this appears, remember it could be worse. You could be ringtone.

brightonup 3:33pm Sat 5 Dec 15Dungtone shouldn't be on this site; he needs to go back to school so he knows when he should write 'you're' rather than 'your'! Shocking illiteracy!

Dungtone shouldn't be on this site; he needs to go back to school so he knows when he should write 'you're' rather than 'your'! Shocking illiteracy! brightonup Dungtone shouldn't be on this site; he needs to go back to school so he knows when he should write 'you're' rather than 'your'! Shocking illiteracy!

mikeygit 3:40pm Sat 5 Dec 15Whats Wilson playing like?? NOT heard a mention of him. Maybe bring HEMED on for Wilson and Huenmeier for Calderon at half time??

Whats Wilson playing like?? NOT heard a mention of him. Maybe bring HEMED on for Wilson and Huenmeier for Calderon at half time?? mikeygit Whats Wilson playing like?? NOT heard a mention of him. Maybe bring HEMED on for Wilson and Huenmeier for Calderon at half time??

brightonup 3:41pm Sat 5 Dec 15...but he's basically a servile troll and always appears when he hears his name is called....
Last edited: 4:14pm Sat 5 Dec 15

...but he's basically a servile troll and always appears when he hears his name is called.... brightonup ...but he's basically a servile troll and always appears when he hears his name is called....

zappacat1 3:45pm Sat 5 Dec 15Why is anyone surprised? The lack of quality up front and lack
of depth throughout the squad are readily apparent.

Why is anyone surprised? The lack of quality up front and lack of depth throughout the squad are readily apparent. zappacat1 Why is anyone surprised? The lack of quality up front and lack
of depth throughout the squad are readily apparent.

mikeygit 3:48pm Sat 5 Dec 15Get one back before half time and then get an ear bashing from CH!!!

Get one back before half time and then get an ear bashing from CH!!! mikeygit Get one back before half time and then get an ear bashing from CH!!!

brightonup 3:55pm Sat 5 Dec 15Case closed. Next!
Last edited: 3:56pm Sat 5 Dec 15

Case closed. Next! brightonup Case closed. Next!

mikeygit 3:57pm Sat 5 Dec 15Half time and Charlton had 5 shots at goal and ALL on target to our five none of which WERE on target. Come on Chris get them geeed up in the break. Get a quick goal and settle us down and then only two more to get!!!!

Half time and Charlton had 5 shots at goal and ALL on target to our five none of which WERE on target. Come on Chris get them geeed up in the break. Get a quick goal and settle us down and then only two more to get!!!! mikeygit Half time and Charlton had 5 shots at goal and ALL on target to our five none of which WERE on target. Come on Chris get them geeed up in the break. Get a quick goal and settle us down and then only two more to get!!!!

albionfan33 4:05pm Sat 5 Dec 15lets see what we are made of now then

lets see what we are made of now then albionfan33 lets see what we are made of now then

pjwilk 4:06pm Sat 5 Dec 15Thought they had been training this week ,have they been out on the pi** instead.

Thought they had been training this week ,have they been out on the pi** instead. pjwilk Thought they had been training this week ,have they been out on the pi** instead.

russellsnr2 4:16pm Sat 5 Dec 15Yes 1-2 wilson russellsnr2 Yes 1-2 wilson

TooThaid 4:17pm Sat 5 Dec 15Lets hope for a spirited fightback but having Senor Calderon
up against speedy young opponents from the off not such a
bright idea, a model pro who gives his all but week in week
out asking too much and Mr Dunk seems calamity prone
under pressure............
so should be eating my words soon
as they get a goal each second half!
Last edited: 4:21pm Sat 5 Dec 15

Lets hope for a spirited fightback but having Senor Calderon up against speedy young opponents from the off not such a bright idea, a model pro who gives his all but week in week out asking too much and Mr Dunk seems calamity prone under pressure............ so should be eating my words soon as they get a goal each second half! . TooThaid Lets hope for a spirited fightback but having Senor Calderon
up against speedy young opponents from the off not such a
bright idea, a model pro who gives his all but week in week
out asking too much and Mr Dunk seems calamity prone
under pressure............
so should be eating my words soon
as they get a goal each second half!

russellsnr2 4:18pm Sat 5 Dec 15Listening on the radio sounds like we should maybe have a look at Ademola Lookman come January

Listening on the radio sounds like we should maybe have a look at Ademola Lookman come January russellsnr2 Listening on the radio sounds like we should maybe have a look at Ademola Lookman come January

ringtone 4:18pm Sat 5 Dec 15Okay now lets see how big we are

Okay now lets see how big we are ringtone Okay now lets see how big we are

russellsnr2 4:24pm Sat 5 Dec 15Charlton down to 10 men russellsnr2 Charlton down to 10 men

mikeygit 4:30pm Sat 5 Dec 15BBC says Murphy conceded a penalty in 54min--does not mentioned it was saved and not mentioned by Argus---maybe Argus you can enlighten us please?? Still believe we can get two more goals now!!

BBC says Murphy conceded a penalty in 54min--does not mentioned it was saved and not mentioned by Argus---maybe Argus you can enlighten us please?? Still believe we can get two more goals now!! mikeygit BBC says Murphy conceded a penalty in 54min--does not mentioned it was saved and not mentioned by Argus---maybe Argus you can enlighten us please?? Still believe we can get two more goals now!!

mikeygit 4:37pm Sat 5 Dec 15Thanks,Andy---had me sweating for a moment!!

Thanks,Andy---had me sweating for a moment!! mikeygit Thanks,Andy---had me sweating for a moment!!

russellsnr2 4:49pm Sat 5 Dec 15Yes 2-2 BZ russellsnr2 Yes 2-2 BZ

russellsnr2 4:51pm Sat 5 Dec 152-3 russellsnr2 2-3

ringtone 4:53pm Sat 5 Dec 15Champions ringtone Champions

mikeygit 4:56pm Sat 5 Dec 15Is this going to be THE MOST sensational result at The Amex so far??? Certainly has tested Albions determination!!!

Is this going to be THE MOST sensational result at The Amex so far??? Certainly has tested Albions determination!!! mikeygit Is this going to be THE MOST sensational result at The Amex so far??? Certainly has tested Albions determination!!!

russellsnr2 5:00pm Sat 5 Dec 15Hull and Burnley loose russellsnr2 Hull and Burnley loose

mikeygit 5:04pm Sat 5 Dec 15BRILLIANT BRIGHTON---must be the match of the season. Must never let that happen again. Great sub for HEMED to come on and score, BOBBY scores again and WILSON gets his first---of many I hope. Wonderful comeback. So happy!!!!

BRILLIANT BRIGHTON---must be the match of the season. Must never let that happen again. Great sub for HEMED to come on and score, BOBBY scores again and WILSON gets his first---of many I hope. Wonderful comeback. So happy!!!! mikeygit BRILLIANT BRIGHTON---must be the match of the season. Must never let that happen again. Great sub for HEMED to come on and score, BOBBY scores again and WILSON gets his first---of many I hope. Wonderful comeback. So happy!!!!

ringtone 5:05pm Sat 5 Dec 15I take my hat off to you Mr Houghton, you really are a genius.

I take my hat off to you Mr Houghton, you really are a genius. ringtone I take my hat off to you Mr Houghton, you really are a genius.

brightonup 5:09pm Sat 5 Dec 15Fantastic result. Psychologically the most significant result of the season I think.... and if a troll can acknowledge the qualities of the Albion manager then I think that is equally satisfying!
Last edited: 5:12pm Sat 5 Dec 15

Fantastic result. Psychologically the most significant result of the season I think.... and if a troll can acknowledge the qualities of the Albion manager then I think that is equally satisfying! brightonup Fantastic result. Psychologically the most significant result of the season I think.... and if a troll can acknowledge the qualities of the Albion manager then I think that is equally satisfying!

rolivan 5:19pm Sat 5 Dec 15Great teams never lay down 85 min to get 3 goals RESILIENCE

Great teams never lay down 85 min to get 3 goals RESILIENCE rolivan Great teams never lay down 85 min to get 3 goals RESILIENCE

ringtone 5:24pm Sat 5 Dec 15Let's not get to carried away, i think Charlton having a player sent off was key to this result, but at least we have maintained our crazy winning by one goal record.

Let's not get to carried away, i think Charlton having a player sent off was key to this result, but at least we have maintained our crazy winning by one goal record. ringtone Let's not get to carried away, i think Charlton having a player sent off was key to this result, but at least we have maintained our crazy winning by one goal record.

brightonup 5:30pm Sat 5 Dec 15Ignore the troll! Let's get carried away with this result!

Ignore the troll! Let's get carried away with this result! brightonup Ignore the troll! Let's get carried away with this result!

brightonup 5:56pm Sat 5 Dec 15Oops.... wound him up again.
Still, who cares.

Oops.... wound him up again. Still, who cares. brightonup Oops.... wound him up again.
Still, who cares.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here