( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Didn't even make the bench for Stevenage today :ohmy:
He can't be that bad!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think his attitude may have something to do with it.

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
Always thought he looked on the pacey side....but after not playing much for the Dons, then coming to us from Lewes may be we were expecting a bit much too soon? One for the future?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yorkie said:
I think his attitude may have something to do with it.
Well if that's it he should pull his f***ing finger out if he wants to be an Albion player!!

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Uncle Buck said:
Does not need to do that for at least another year and a half, just perform a bit when his contract is coming to an end and all the people on here will be calling for his England call up.

Well it worked for Dan Harding...

Stevenage Boro Stu

Sep 26, 2004
Stevenage
Hi Guys, haven't posted on here for a while - since we came down for the Falmer march.

Jarrett got 15-20 minutes against Dagenham and looked poor. He couldn't get any crosses more than 2 feet high and wasted lots of ball. He then played for 45 minutes against Tamworth and by most peoples opinion was the worst player to play for Boro for many years. Its unusual that someone is slated so badly so early into their time at a club. He was even thought to be worse than Dwayne Plummer and that really is going some!!! :lolol:

He then played a full match against Woking in the meaningless GLS Cup Southern Final and did ok but to be honest has not exactly set our world on fire.

He was signed primarily as cover for George Boyd who is our current left winger and a big star of the future. He had twisted his ankle and was out for around 3 weeks but is now returning to fitness and edging Jarrett out. I don't expect Jarrett to get any more games unless Boydy injures himself again (he went off last night after 50 mins because his ankle was playing up again).

Jarrett has looked disinterested and poor in the few chances he's had but he could still be settling in. What are your opinions of him? Why has he not been playing regularly for you if he's well thought of? Noticed he is stated to be 6 feet 1 inches tall. Well I was standing next to him on Saturday and he's surely no more than 5'9".

Stu

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
He certainly isnt 6'1"! Took his goal at Crewe very well, running onto a short backpass and sliding it under the keeper. What I have seen of him he seems to try and take on one player too many and runs with his head down so can't spot any runs from teammates.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Stevenage Boro Stu said:
Hi Guys, haven't posted on here for a while - since we came down for the Falmer march.

Jarrett got 15-20 minutes against Dagenham and looked poor. He couldn't get any crosses more than 2 feet high and wasted lots of ball. He then played for 45 minutes against Tamworth and by most peoples opinion was the worst player to play for Boro for many years. Its unusual that someone is slated so badly so early into their time at a club. He was even thought to be worse than Dwayne Plummer and that really is going some!!! :lolol:

He then played a full match against Woking in the meaningless GLS Cup Southern Final and did ok but to be honest has not exactly set our world on fire.

He was signed primarily as cover for George Boyd who is our current left winger and a big star of the future. He had twisted his ankle and was out for around 3 weeks but is now returning to fitness and edging Jarrett out. I don't expect Jarrett to get any more games unless Boydy injures himself again (he went off last night after 50 mins because his ankle was playing up again).

Jarrett has looked disinterested and poor in the few chances he's had but he could still be settling in. What are your opinions of him? Why has he not been playing regularly for you if he's well thought of? Noticed he is stated to be 6 feet 1 inches tall. Well I was standing next to him on Saturday and he's surely no more than 5'9".

Stu
Oh dear :(

Personally I thought he looked pretty good when he played for us, quick and could beat a man but needed to work on his final ball (as well as when to deliver it).

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
No end product to his runs. His attitude leaves a lot to be desired and he spends too much time in the Honey Club.

robbierenaultsleftboot said:
I think you will find he runs like a dog standing up

:D

So much natural talent but so much to learn. His defending at Sunderland did for him this season, but if they could work on his crosses, his time could come.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Dougal said:
Jarrett has looked very poor everytime I've seen him.

You obviously didn't go to Watford then? When he came on, frightened them to death when running at them with the ball. If he'd stayed on we might well have won that game. He's not finished article yet but I say get him back; the pitches and weather will suit him now. He gives us another option.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here