Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Smith

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I heard he's thrashing out a deal - as I type - with Tone & Gus at the Thrussington Little Chef. Apparently Smudge has gone for the Smoked Salmon and Prawn Salad (with a side of Mash & Chips), plus a ubiquitous Sparkling Strathmore Mineral Water.

Classy. :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Poyet has no immediate plans to add to the loan signings of Paynter from Leeds, Steve Harper from Newcastle and West Brom’s Gonzalo Jara Reyes.

He has also dismissed reports linking Albion with Newcastle striker turned midfielder Alan Smith. “My son told me about it,” he said.

“I had a chat in the dressing room with Steve (Harper). I didn’t even know he was still at Newcastle, so there is nothing, not from the chairman, scouts, no-one. Maybe he wants to come!”

Poyet: Blame me for putting too much pressure on Dunk From The Argus)

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Was chatting to a Geordie season ticket holder last night and it's well known up there that Poyet is after him. He said that Smith would be absolutely class for us as a holding midfielder - never gives the ball away and that the only reason he will be surplus to requirements is the callibre of the lads Pardew now has at his disposal. Apparently he is still a huge fans favourite up there but his legs have gone :(

Feb 14, 2010
Was chatting to a Geordie season ticket holder last night and it's well known up there that Poyet is after him. He said that Smith would be absolutely class for us as a holding midfielder - never gives the ball away and that the only reason he will be surplus to requirements is the callibre of the lads Pardew now has at his disposal. Apparently he is still a huge fans favourite up there but his legs have gone :(

Dont want to rain or your parade but do you think he was winding you up because he knows that alan Smith's two footed challenge when playing for Leeds was the start of Vincente's injury problems..

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why would we want a Palace reject at our club?

0,,1~6483687,00.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here