Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alan Pardew

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Would make sense? Local having only managed clubs in the south. Needs to get his career back on track, would probably make Forster coach, his teams play decent football. AVAILABLE

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I started a thread on this earlier this week and the consensus seemed to be that quite a few Albion fans would be f***ing pissed off if he got the job. I wouldn't have a problem with him

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Doesn't he have a thing for colleagues wives?

Don't think anyone would feel safe with him around.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I started a thread on this earlier this week and the consensus seemed to be that quite a few Albion fans would be f***ing pissed off if he got the job. I wouldn't have a problem with him

Nor me. Far better than many others mentioned on here this week.
I still think Dowie is worth talking to also.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Doesn't he have a thing for colleagues wives?

Don't think anyone would feel safe with him around.

Heard that was a problem with Slade! Think it's when the manager starts shagging the players' wives that it becomes a problem.

Pardew and Forster might just be a good bet.

When he was at Birmingham I saw a fair bit of forster at the training ground and he was not backward in giving an opinion or to let others know that they weren't listening to him. Seems to have mellowed a little and improved his PR but I'm sure he could do a good job given the right guidance

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
My disaproval of this cock juggling thunder c**t of the highest order is immense.

His appointment would lead me a a murderous spree taking in anyone who attempts to justify it!!!

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Pardew cool on Albion post
1:11pm Friday 27th February 2009

Comments (0) Have your say »

By Andy Naylor »

Alan Pardew has refused to rule himself in or out of the running to become Albion's next manager.

The 47-year-old former West Ham, Crystal Palace and Reading chief would not comment when contacted by The Argus today.

Pardew, based on the Sussex-Surrey border, has been out of work since Charlton sacked him in November.

Steve Cotterill and Russell Slade are among supposed candidates who have told The Argus they are not in contention following Jim Gannon's decision yesterday to turn the job down and stay at Stockport.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Pardew cool on Albion post
1:11pm Friday 27th February 2009

Comments (0) Have your say »

By Andy Naylor »

Alan Pardew has refused to rule himself in or out of the running to become Albion's next manager.

The 47-year-old former West Ham, Crystal Palace and Reading chief would not comment when contacted by The Argus today.

Pardew, based on the Sussex-Surrey border, has been out of work since Charlton sacked him in November.

Steve Cotterill and Russell Slade are among supposed candidates who have told The Argus they are not in contention following Jim Gannon's decision yesterday to turn the job down and stay at Stockport.

I'll take that as a positive and that he could well be in the running

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here