Alan Navarro

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
My turn to start the weekly thread on our favourite defensive midfielder.....

Take a bow son, that was a top performance :clap: unlucky not to be motm in my view, but he did make one mistake that led to them having a shot on goal. People say Dicker is the best passer but some of our Al's passing and movement was exceptional. Keep it up please!

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Goodness, I thought he was awful tonight!

Disagree.....he was good tonight....can't remember him doing much wrong....worked hard, plenty of tracking back, forcing them into mistakes and breaking up the game. Exactly what you want from a defensive midfielder.

At the moment I can't really see a place for Arismendi....would be harsh to drop Navarro.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Some of his long range passing was great, 3 or 4 times he played the ball 50 yards or so over the defenders and out wide to on running players. Sublime. Just the one cock up near the end which tarnished an otherwise quality performance.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
exactamundo

at his best when no-one notices what he's done.

gotta keep him

silent assassin

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
best game in a while. He'd been starting to dip ever so slightly, culimnating in the Swindon performance but credit to him.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
chalk and cheese from saturdays performance. well done AN, great job tonight

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The only problem he seems to have is that there is always one mistake that leads to an opportunity to the opposing team. To be fair I never really rated him because of this but of late the performance in the rest of the match makes up for it indeffinatly, well played to him and hope it continues.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
thought he had a better game tonight but too often he's a yard off the pace and clumsy or late in the tackle.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Typical, isn't it. He was shit on saturday when he actually might have made a real impact on the game! Typical... and we scored from 2 set pieces tonight, so clearly Bennett is back after his shocker on saturday aswell.

Why did they all have to have rubbish games against Swindon?! :down: Typical.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
He was amazing tonight, at the heart of everything and MOTM easily. I was a critic of his a couple of months ago but he's playing some great football at the moment.

Brilliant, Navs!:clap:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like Navarro, and tonight he was on top form. Confidence is flowing, excellent play tonight.

southstandchat

Oct 28, 2008
is this all a sick joke??

he is EASILY the worst player, he made on long ball under no pressure at all, he does not do his job as he by far the easiest player to bypass i have ever seen. he is a passenger. he cant defend well, hes positional sense is laughable. i find myself laughing at just how bad he is very often. what is he good at? he has no strength or pace and i find it discombobulating that there is not a better player to play in his position. who can honestly say navarro is better than any player in our team? he is our worst player clearly as Gus felt it neccassary to address this problem.

i dont normally post on here but honestly these views are a joke

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Thought Navarro had a crackin game tonight, but Calderon was awsome. Holroyd run his knackers off and had some good touches.

They were all brilliant and wow what a difference it made when fozzie came on. The guy is class and he has got to start on Saturday.

Hope Lua Lua is ok :thumbsup:

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
is this all a sick joke??

he is EASILY the worst player, he made on long ball under no pressure at all, he does not do his job as he by far the easiest player to bypass i have ever seen. he is a passenger. he cant defend well, hes positional sense is laughable. i find myself laughing at just how bad he is very often. what is he good at? he has no strength or pace and i find it discombobulating that there is not a better player to play in his position. who can honestly say navarro is better than any player in our team? he is our worst player clearly as Gus felt it neccassary to address this problem.

i dont normally post on here but honestly these views are a joke

Piss off idiot :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports