Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Al Murray to stand for FUKP against Nigel Farage in South Thanet...

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
I'm not much of a fan of the Pub Landlord, but Al Murray is a good writer and knows his stuff.

FUKP in the TV debates please.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm surprised the electoral commission is allowing him to use FUKP when Farage is standing for UKIP. A bit like the candidate standing for the Literal Democrats and polling over 10,000 votes down in the West Country a few years back.

Dec 29, 2011
Couldn't stand the man! Not funny at all. That was a year ago. Since then I've watched all his videos and tours and realised he's actually really funny. I love comedians that are really smart and portray complete morons, see Gervais, Coogan and Murray.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've never found Al Murray as funny as that pub landlord bloke, but I'm amazed they look so similar, two peas in a pod

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Millionaire lefty posh cvnt of aristocratic descent who attended public school, pretty standard fare from him and his ilk, sneering at the concerns of the proles who are actually affected by the issues that UKIP are confronting.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
This is awful. He's going to turn a seat that is already going to be a circus into a bigger one.

I'm starting to get really worried that no one seems to understand that the battle with UKIP isn't going to be won by mocking, patronising and sneering at UKIP voters.

I'm also a bit worried that I just agreed with [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Couldn't stand the man! Not funny at all. That was a year ago. Since then I've watched all his videos and tours and realised he's actually really funny. I love comedians that are really smart and portray complete morons, see Gervais, Coogan and Murray.

Very similar attitude to Murray. he is clever and knowledgeable - an Oxford degree in history, so his historical and political analogies are founded on knowledge.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I remember watching him in clapham as the pub landlord in the 1990's. I think something like 1996. I like him but best keep to jokes. He would lose anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here