Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax -Travel Form

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Same problem for me and yet marseille was fine !some say they didn't fill form in but I thought no form filled means no collection number ?so are people just lying 🤥

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You’ve got until Friday 3rd November to do this. They clearly won’t resolve it tonight. Have another go Saturday.

Tim Edwards64

Mar 3, 2023
Same here, left school in 1980, pretty sure before email & retired 2 years ago so no work email. What confuses me is that request was sent to my personal account! Perhaps I’m just an old git.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I’m getting the same message.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You shouldn't need to login, and regardless of what MS accounts you have, you won't be able to login as it's a login for BHAFC staff online services.

I told the club last night, they thought they'd fixed it so I confirmed it still wasn't working.

Leave it for now - I'm sure we'll be told when it works, or we'll receive a new email with a working link.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Haven’t even had an email yet. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
You shouldn't need to login, and regardless of what MS accounts you have, you won't be able to login as it's a login for BHAFC staff online services.

I told the club last night, they thought they'd fixed it so I confirmed it still wasn't working.

Leave it for now - I'm sure we'll be told when it works, or we'll receive a new email with a working link.
Still not working. Someone in IT needs a shake!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Seems to be working now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here