Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax tickets available

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
@Bozza do we know if that's all the returned tickets or are we hoping there'll be some more?
I know nothing I'm afraid, but this morning was what I expected to happen: some tickets re-listed at a random day/time and with no announcement. The lucky few in the right time/right place (and those who read NSC) get to grab them.

I wasn't on the ticketing site with any knowledge - I was looking for something else - and just happened to notice the BUY button was active for the Ajax away game.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Sorry my responses may not have made sense to some. The problem was there were tickets available for both home and away games at the same time so I was commenting on home availability while others were focused on away game!

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I'm going to do you all a favour and stay home and watch this one. My last 4 games at the Amex have not seen an Albion win 😩
As tempted as I am, my lucky undercrackers are just not performing...

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
If anyone does still need HOME tickets there are quite a few single seats that have become available. Bit annoyed I missed the away ones earlier. I'll pay closer attention

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Now. ticketing site

quick
Many thanks. I passed this onto a non-NSC chum who will now join me in the ‘dam! It said sold out but he kept refreshing and around 10:15 it went “buy” and one popped up. He’s well chuffed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Gutted I missed these. Have been refreshing the ticketing page on the club site 20+ times a day for the last 3 weeks but the one morning I’m not on it they appear!
Have been doing the same. Constantly.

This morning I refreshed again at about 9am, then focused on getting some work done, with my phone out of sight.

Would have missed out if not for the boss man grabbing them for me. Hero.

Keep trying. Fingers crossed a few more returns come on line at some point 🤞

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here