Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ajax - ticketing process, tiers and all that jazz

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I never get emails from the club but was able to buy, for example, Marseille tickets and a not worried about getting Ajax or Athens tickets. If you have pre registered and have the points your ‘buy’ button will be green.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Phew….junior just scraped into T1 (lucky, as I’ve already bought flights and booked a hotel, he’s sliding down the priority rankings due to weekend working) for us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oooh, I'm in the guaranteed window for Ajax, wasn't expecting that, thought it would be much closer, or above, 300 points.
Why ? Guaranteed tickets for Man City and Villa were at 250-odd, and allocation at Ajax will only be slightly less.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
What are peoples plans for transport for this one

Having not expected to get a ticket all the early bird travel deals seem to have gone

Would like to have gone there and back same day if possible

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Spoke to a couple of Albion fans at Chelsea tonight who said they were allowed to pre-register for Ajax AFTER the deadline had officially passed, by calling the ticket office. Doesn’t seem right if that was allowed to happen. Hopefully just them talking nonsense.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Having not expected to get a ticket all the early bird travel deals seem to have gone

They were gone ages ago as far as I could see. Just having to suck it up, basically 🙁

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003

We fly out Tuesday booked a few weeks ago from Gatwick with no ticket. It seems airlines are adding more flights for this as week before we booked there was nothing available.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Not sure there are any ways to get back on the night of the game itself, other than driving yourself.

You might need to be a bit creative now to try and find something reasonable, ie mix and match Eurostar and a flight. From a quick look you can travel out on Thursday morning on the direct train and fly back Friday morning for about £170 currently.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Not sure there are any ways to get back on the night of the game itself, other than driving yourself.

You might need to be a bit creative now to try and find something reasonable, ie mix and match Eurostar and a flight. From a quick look you can travel out on Thursday morning on the direct train and fly back Friday morning for about £170 currently.

Thanks Bozza

Only issue with overnight stay is the cost of accommodation on top! And another day off work which is an issue!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks Bozza

Only issue with overnight stay is the cost of accommodation on top! And another day off work which is an issue!!
I think the only real option to avoid that would be driving, heading off straight after the game and getting a very early ferry/train back.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Pre-booked Eurostar as soon as I knew the KO date and time

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Agree - on-sale date isn’t until 20th October so imagine the email will come out a few days before that (although ‘guaranteed‘ points level - 279 - already confirmed anyway).
I believe the points levels will be as of last Monday, despite the tickets not being on sale for a few weeks. No chance to top up now if you were a few short.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here