Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I must have got the wrong end of the stick. Butters got dogs abuse from the fans, he was a laughing stock for weeks many were questioning who on earth bought this tub of lard, which was all the more glorious for him when he later became irreplaceable and POY. We like players will of course never learn, because we are perfuct.

Yet no one had an issue with players like Guy Butters who was far more overweight than that and he went on to become a fans favourite

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Maybe fans also need to accept that footballers are people too and as such, are likely to post on social media. If they are offended by someone doing that because they are a footballer, maybe they should simply ignore them on that platform rather than wonder / worry about what they do in their free time. (do people wonder if what you do in your own free time after you finish work is considered professional enough for that company / business / whatever)

Teachers have to keep their social media use under strict control and can get in trouble if they post anything their employers consider inappropriate. And they are not paid as much as Kemy. He needed to be disciplined by the club - or at least told to keep off twitter.

I work with someone who reminds me a lot of Kemy. Genuinely thinks he works his socks off, genuinely thinks his opinions are essential, genuinely thinks he is central to everything - and he is of course a complete and utter waster. As for your point about not putting in an effort if no one wanted you where you worked - he could always do what any sensible person would do in that situation - get another job........

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What's the deal with Hughton here? Is he saying Agustein is out with a legitimate injury or just saying he isn't fit to play. Any ideas?

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/11713655.Agustien_not_fit_to_figure_for_Albion/?ref=twtrec

Hughton is saying he isn't fit enough to play first team football , Kemy must be happy to earn 10 big ones a week and not giving a ****. It suggests that even if a bid comes in for him this month he'll fail the medical anyway.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Piss poor if a professional player can't get himself fit and yet still takes the wedge. Always wanted him to succeed as looks like he can play a bit but complete waste of money, time to get rid if we can.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How disgusted would you be as a manager turning up at a new club midway through the season to find a player not even fit enough to be considered for the team. And no he's not injured, he's been training as his (various) tweets confirm.

Pathetic "professional" who has fleeced an absolute fortune from this club. As his contracts up in June, if it was up to me, I'd pay him up and bin him off right now. Pointless having him still hanging around the place when he's basically using the training ground as a free gym to go through the motions in.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
The weird thing is, i looked at Swansea's fans forum when we signed him to se how there fans regard him ( as i do with most players we get )
And most of them were saying hel be a good signing for us as hel be a right handfull for our opponents.

Some were even sad to se him go :ohmy:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I can't believe we haven't done so already.

Possibly because when paid up a deal is done ... so we'll give you x% of your earnings now and you can go. Agustien knows that he'll get 100% if he stays so if he's not going to get a new contract elsewhere then he won't deal. The club would likely just carrying on paying if no financial benefit

Pay him up fully and then he goes and lands another club (however unlikely) would provoke an inquisition!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Possibly because when paid up a deal is done ... so we'll give you x% of your earnings now and you can go. Agustien knows that he'll get 100% if he stays so if he's not going to get a new contract elsewhere then he won't deal. The club would likely just carrying on paying if no financial benefit

Pay him up fully and then he goes and lands another club (however unlikely) would provoke an inquisition!

It's gone beyond that, we have no chance of someone taking him off our hands in his current state. His presence at the club will be a distraction and is no example to younger players. Pay him his full contract up and get him out. Burke's gone now anyway so there's no ones's blushes to save.

Or of course you could argue that keeping him here is a punishment. I don't buy that at all.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I can't see him having a career after this, the only club I would wish this idiot on is Palace or maybe MK Dons.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
B5klt1-CYAEXIWb.jpg

Caption competition ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here