Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agustien

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'll be honest; for the first time after seeing the video of him inanely rocking his head from side to side whilst listening to vacuous music and mouthing the odd word from his empty car in the style of big mouth billy bass, I actually feel a bit sorry for the guy.

No disrespect, but I feel more sorry for anyone feeling sorry for this sucker

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
****ing waster. The sooner he leaves, the better...

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He looks like a lost soul, but it is hard to have sympathy when someone is the master of their own downfall. Anyone who can clock up 39 points on a driving license topped off with a bad car crash has little respect for anyone let alone themselves. He had a chance to rebuild his career with us but come June he will never have the chance to play professional football again. The sooner he is away from us and has to stand on his own two feet the better.

The sad thing is, he will be given a chance by someone somewhere. I do hope he isn't though.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
[tweet]579200087567527936[/tweet]

I'm caught in two minds between not giving this tool any attention and this fast becoming one of my favourite threads, to hopefully be continued long after his contract expires.

On another note wouldn't seatbelts normally be over the shoulder, unless of course clicked in behind back to silence alarm allowing full enjoyment of tool music.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think he still has a lot to offer and would personally give him another year...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the guy is obviously a bit of a bell-end and possibly the worst bit of business by the club this millenium...???

ok if he's had an opp recently.....what about the last 2 yrs where he apparently just couldn't be arsed...???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here