Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Agdestein

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Looked decent again, certainly offered more than CMS upfront... Should've slotted home that chance in the first half of injury time though.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Was good to see him play more up-front. When he played Wrexham at home he was put more on the left wing which didn't suit him as much

At the home game he linked up very well with JFC and that shot he had was pretty close. I can recall when he got it on the touchline, then did some skill to turn the defender and end up with the space to play it to JFC - good to watch

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Have people noticed or is it me, that when the players step up from the development squad and get their chance they are alot more direction ie. they go forward with the ball the 1st chance they get. Watch Hall, if there's space infront of him, he goes forward with the ball.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Looked decent again, certainly offered more than CMS upfront... Should've slotted home that chance in the first half of injury time though.

Prob would of got a pen if he'd gone down then, showed how much he wanted to score. Showed a great touch leading up to the goal. Promising.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Gus was praising him on the club's website.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I thought he looked really decent, seems to have a bit about him.

Shame he didnt score with that chance but certainly got in the positions, put himself about and looked very confident. Hope he gets more opportunities in the first team.

Him and Hall both look really promising.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here