Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

after 10+ years at withdean

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
you would have thought that the stewards/park and ride team could actually get this right.
Yesterday there was no steward telling supporters which queue was for mill road and people ended up in the wrong queue.
buses were moved up to support the mithras house park and ride and the driver took us to mill road.
Now i know most of us know which queue is for which park and ride site but there will always be fans of both teams who do not.
With Falmer only 11 months away will the park and ride be better organised or will this be a let down to the club.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I only make a few home games a year but having been caught out yesterday queueing for the wrong bus with no-one seemingly there to organise/help, I really do hope the park & ride is better managed for Falmer. Couldn't spoil a brilliant day though even if it did take me 4+ hours each way - roll on Tranmere away :laugh:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
That bus driver was a joke! Think he thought it was a laugh that he'd taken us to Mill Road instead of Mithras House.

newhaven seagull 85

SELDOM IN NEWHAVEN
Dec 3, 2006
the thing that i thought was funny was he thought we were all taking the piss about him going to mithras house, at least three times as we were nearing mill road he would not believe that he was supposed to be going to Mithras house, even after someone started shouting "you dont know what your doing."

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I mentioned it on the other thread, 1h35m to get home yesterday!! If it cheers you up ns85 is that I've never waited that long in 10 years!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here