Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] African Cup of Nations, Final

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I don't think enough was made about Ivory Coast snubbing Zaha, robbing him of an major international trophy win in the country of his birth.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I don't think enough was made about Ivory Coast snubbing Zaha, robbing him of an major international trophy win in the country of his birth.

Robbing him of a Major International Trophy which they may or may not have won with him in the squad, or Working well as a United squad without him to win a Major International Trophy ???

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Completely forgot about the old SEGW being from the Ivory Coast and not being in their squad. Reading that article, it's clear that he's a petulant, spoilt footballer who considers himself to be above everyone else in his delusional state. No wonder he was such a good fit at Palace.

This is a quote from Sol Bamba
Screenshot_2024-02-19-22-34-45-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

And these from Haha himself.
Screenshot_2024-02-19-22-33-02-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-02-19-22-33-17-64_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

What an utter classless jerk. So happy they won without him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Completely forgot about the old SEGW being from the Ivory Coast and not being in their squad. Reading that article, it's clear that he's a petulant, spoilt footballer who considers himself to be above everyone else in his delusional state. No wonder he was such a good fit at Palace.

View attachment 176448

View attachment 176449

View attachment 176450

I wouldn't want/expect five star luxury at every point - but I wouldn't like to share a room either - so pre-ninety-eighties! He might be a Palarse super w*nker, but he has a point!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I wouldn't want/expect five star luxury at every point - but I wouldn't like to share a room either - so pre-ninety-eighties! He might be a Palarse super w*nker, but he has a point!

Because ever other member of your team is sharing, creating a team bond that plays for each other, fights for each other, become 'brothers' and generates and Esprit De Corps within the team. Southgate does the same for England. You think it is wrong? Well they just won the African Cup of Nations so I guess it worked.

The precocious twunt wants his own room with his wife and kids whilst everyone else shares and you see nothing wrong?

Erm, ok then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
An interesting, if unsurprising insight into the SEGW. His sense of entitlement on the pitch was there for all to see, as any attempt to tackle him was seen by him as some kind of affront. Off the pitch he clearly considered himself Mr Billy Bigbollocks, and was a class-A knobber in the dressing room.

I'll cut him some slack, as I was very impressed with him paying for nurses out of his own pocket during the height of the pandemic to stay in rented accommodation close to the hospitals where they worked. That was class.

Its just a shame that as a person, a team mate, he is unfortunately an insufferable prick.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

View attachment 176448

View attachment 176449

View attachment 176450

What a c*ck.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Because ever other member of your team is sharing, creating a team bond that plays for each other, fights for each other, become 'brothers' and generates and Esprit De Corps within the team. Southgate does the same for England. You think it is wrong? Well they just won the African Cup of Nations so I guess it worked.

The precocious twunt wants his own room with his wife and kids whilst everyone else shares and you see nothing wrong?

Erm, ok then.
Where was it stated that I would want every other player to be sharing rooms? It is a fact that I wouldn't like to share a room. but I wouldn't demand that everybody else should be treated differently, less favourably.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here