Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] AFCON '24

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Where are you watching these games?

A few of the bookies have them free to stream. You don't need to put a bet on but do need to register.*

Or Sky.

*Edit ... Ladbrokes have it, so I assume Coral do as well. Sky bet have it but their streaming is shit.

Last edited:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Mali (featuring Yves Bissouma) 2-0 up at the moment against South Africa - Percy Tau (remember him?) missed a first-half penalty for South Africa.

Wonder how Percy has got on in Egypt since that Maradona effort against Luton

Jimmy Grimble

Ivory Coast lose to Nigeria (Adingra wasn’t in the squad).

Means there is an outside chance Ivory Coast could go out in the group stage if they fail to win their final group game.

Hopefully Ghana win tonight.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Salah off injured and Ghana score straight after.

Jimmy Grimble

Kudus is an unbelievable ball striker.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Plenty of diving and play acting already from Egypt. Come on Ghana.

Plenty of diving and play acting already from Egypt. Come on Ghana.
Houghton such a nice man and did well for Brighton. However we all know how defensive he is so was interesting to him say in an interview how he admires what DeZerbi has achieved and he described it as very brave. Watching Ghana tonight I just dont understand why at this stage in his career and losing first game why he is not been brave and giving it a real go.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Houghton such a nice man and did well for Brighton. However we all know how defensive he is so was interesting to him say in an interview how he admires what DeZerbi has achieved and he described it as very brave. Watching Ghana tonight I just dont understand why at this stage in his career and losing first game why he is not been brave and giving it a real go.
I just don’t understand how people still spell his name wrong. If you’re an Albion fan you must’ve seen it written down thousands of times!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Ghana now leading 1-0 Still hope Hughton does not sit back and try and defend lead

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here