Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

afcb in peace fellas

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Obvious troll who has nothing better to do, just ignore him, most of us wish you lot well apart from against us but that goes without saying.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Unfortunately, that's one of our special cases. Give it a week, and we'll have one or more of yours on here. It's all a merry-go-round!

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
i think we are fooked to be honest..mid table, still a result but we have a chairman who sells million pound houses in Sandbanks. He has moved his company, seven developments into the club itself. The company are called 'seven' because he has gone bust 7 times. Our manager was young and confused but clearly saw the writing on the wall..the writing was parachute payments at Burnley V a chairman struggling to pay tax bills let alone keep 'seven' alive.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Apokogies from the grown-ups on here. It doesn't matter how much we try to lock them in one of them always escapes!
Think this one belongs to a sister board.

Cruel night for you guys tonight and apologies if we hope it doesn't get better until after next weekend.

I see Fletcher did it again tonight. He is still a real handful. Is it right that he is acting joint caretaker and do you think the next appointment will be internal? I'm guessing Murray would prefer it to keep costs down but what do the fans think?

Last edited:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Do you think it could go to 'eight' any time soon? Having seen Bournemouth quite a few times, I would suggest you have enough to easily stay top half, and even without Howe, if Steve Fletcher takes up a management position, his passion and experience can only be good for the club, and he must have picked up from the managers he has played under the best ways to treat the players, and hopefully get the best out of them.

I still think Bournemouth are very good candidates for promotion and I pray that you get promoted ahead of Southampton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am not remotely surprised Howe went, even after saying he'd stay earlier in the week. Equally I don't see Bournemouth imploding as a result. Most of us thought they'd have dropped away by now, the fact they haven't suggests they do have some decent players in there, whoever the manager is.

Next season though, may well be a struggle, once the all-in-this-together mentality brought on by
Howe leaving wears off.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
he had a company called mid5..........he took midland (HSBC) for 5 million after going bust and named his company after it...AFCB im sure are preventing 'seven' going bust. When you come down walk around the ground and look at the main stand....it looks like a 5 star hotel, he has been jacking up his building company by doing cosmetics on the ground and pumping money from the club to keep seven afloat.

can Fletch do a job....? on the pitch no doubt but we can only see what happens...

Yeah, I live in Poole, so go to Bournemouth a few times a season normally. I haven't been since the Steve Fletcher head has gone up yet :laugh: No doubt Fletcher will score against us as always on Saturday :) Good luck with your season, and I am sure you'll get play offs at least!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
i think we are fooked to be honest..mid table, still a result but we have a chairman who sells million pound houses in Sandbanks. He has moved his company, seven developments into the club itself. The company are called 'seven' because he has gone bust 7 times. Our manager was young and confused but clearly saw the writing on the wall..the writing was parachute payments at Burnley V a chairman struggling to pay tax bills let alone keep 'seven' alive.

As a brighton fan im glad he has gone.Simply because you are a threat this season & without him i hope you are less of a threat.

As an outsider looking in I dont understand why he turned down palace/charlton but took burnley.
Palace I understand because he would have taken over a team with a losing mentality.(ALSO THEY ARE SCUM)
Charlton less so,playing in a division he knows a lot about new owners,chance of promotion & closer to home.

Good luck bournemouth after 22/1/11

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Bad luck Bournemouth. We've had our fair share of managers lured away ever since Brian Horton and it sucks. Would like to see you tough it out and grab a playoff spot at the very least. Somebody has to stick it to Southampton and their damn sense of entitlement.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The biggest issue is likely to be Howe coming back and cherry picking (sorry). No side in Div 3 can afford to lose two or three of their best players. We're in the same boat. If Bennett and say Murray were bought from us but not replaced, we'd be a far weaker side.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
AFCB - We all sincerely apologise for that fuckwit. Why would anyone want to gloat about a good club losing a manager? Could well happen to us again some time in the future...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
As a brighton fan im glad he has gone.Simply because you are a threat this season & without him i hope you are less of a threat.

As an outsider looking in I dont understand why he turned down palace/charlton but took burnley.
Palace I understand because he would have taken over a team with a losing mentality.(ALSO THEY ARE SCUM)
Charlton less so,playing in a division he knows a lot about new owners,chance of promotion & closer to home.

Good luck bournemouth after 22/1/11

Why would anyone wanna go to charlton when you get sacked for being 3 points off the top?

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

That cock was on the charlton board last week, I registered and told him to f*** off. Not sure if it's anyone off here, but whoever it is they're just trolling. Might not even be a brighton fan, just someone trying to make us look like twats

*edit* And going by the spelling mistakes it's probably a child, or an adult with the mental capacity of a child

Last edited:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
I have always had a soft spot for the Cherries as spend a bit of time down there and always felt they were basically in the same shit as we used to be. They too have after all in effect lost their ground as they had to sell it and rent it back. Funnily enough, one of my best mates is building a place next door to Eddie Howe. His place is a stylish modern large gaff with a decent view of Poole harbour in the distance. kind of why it never surprised me he didn't want to move until now. I am guessing he may well keep it and use the 500k a year to buy or rent another place uuup noorth!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I really feel for the cherries......now they really were hit hard with transfer and loan embargoes and they are still in a strong position for promotion (Portsmouth take note) If they get a good result against us a week on Saturday they will still be in the mix........so although i want them to do well i really hope we beat them and put a few points between us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here