Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] AFC Liverpool

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
20240330_153032.jpg
This is their singing section. Half an hour in and they've already sung more songs than Expensive Liverpool do all match :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
:tumble:

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
As a part time FC United fan I had a bit of interest initially however as much as I’d like to see them (and the Arsenal equivalent, Dial Post fc) do well, sadly it ain’t happening. I believe the neutral City Of Liverpool Fc seems to have more appeal.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
View attachment 179656This is their singing section. Half an hour in and they've already sung more songs than Expensive Liverpool do all match :lolol:
Pfft - load of bolleaux. Why not jus go and support Marine, who've been offering a more affordable alternative to Liverpool and Everton for the last 130 years? They use Marine's ground anyway. Looks like somebody's (not very impressive and totally unnecessary) vanity project to me. Time to make like the majority of people in Liverpool, I think - IGNORE!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
As a part time FC United fan I had a bit of interest initially however as much as I’d like to see them (and the Arsenal equivalent, Dial Post fc) do well, sadly it ain’t happening. I believe the neutral City Of Liverpool Fc seems to have more appeal.
Dial Post FC?
Sorry mate you will have to explain that one, it’s gone over my head.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
My mate Anthony set up that team.

We refer to him as Dial Tone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here