Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
Amazing that only weeks ago Europe was on and now the salient objective is finishing above Palace

Bloody football
A season that should have been one to remember has somehow turned in to one I can't wait to end. Whilst there were some good memories created. The excitement of qualifying for the Europa League far outweighed the actual reality of playing in it.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Not tongue in cheek at all.
When those 3 players all start we are universally shitehouse.

I'll happily take any permutation of 1 or 2 of them, but all 3 together is the sign of a clueless desperate team selection.
Just don't play Lallana, he was like a statue against City as the game even at a snail's pace passed him by

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just don't play Lallana, he was like a statue against City as the game even at a snail's pace passed him by
He is the weakest of the 3 but ineptitude engulfs all of them collectively when they all trot out together.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Bournemouth to win to nil is 9/2 on SkyBet. Given how dire we have been and have only scored 4 goals in 11 games (2 of them being OG's) that is sensational value.
Can see a comfortable 2-0 for Bournemouth here

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I’ve gone from looking forward to every game to dreading every game. DeZerbi’s high pressing game overloading the opposition’s box has all but gone. The players are looking lethargic going through the motions expecting to lose the game eventually.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Based on how we've been playing lately I think it's pretty obvious how this one turns out. Haven't been less bothered about a game in a very long time, sadly!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Thats not true.
The European nights before Christmas were fantastic
That Marseille home game must’ve been amazing to be at. Still gutted that with minutes to go I went to unload the washing machine as it had finished the cycle (and it makes an annoying beeping sound until you open the door). Obviously delighted that we scored, but annoyed to have been distracted and missed the moment due to a mundane household task.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Sky Sports currently have an interesting formation for us. I know RDZ likes to throw a curveball but I don’t know what the person who drew up this graphic has been smoking.

IMG_3922.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here