Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stood off Brookes there

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have been on top and we are 1 down

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
What's annoying me so much right now, is how this is all so frigging predictable. The majority of possession, followed by our shit attempts on target, the space we give their forwards, the plucky shot that found its way into the bottom corner. It pisses me off no end. Just so bloody predictable.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Propper's man. Didn't get close to him. Miss Stephens

Erm no brooks is Bernardo man. Unless you expect propper to cover all FOUR midfielders.

Duffy would have come out of Defence to block that anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
A few points: Balogen needed to block much better there. I'd rather we lost but played like this. We've got to take chances when playing well. Solly must never take a free kick shot again. Can we take better corners please.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Tremendous. How many points are we set to notch up?

Well I hope for 3 but will live with 1. What do you think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On a fairly decent reddit stream. We’ve been the best team up to the goal. Not sure what Propper thought he was doing with that “challenge”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
What's annoying me so much right now, is how this is all so frigging predictable. The majority of possession, followed by our shit attempts on target, the space we give their forwards, the plucky shot that found its way into the bottom corner. It pisses me off no end. Just so bloody predictable.

how much did you bet on it then?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Really?

This is the Albion not Man City. Chin up we are actually playing quite well. Nowhere near as negatively as some times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here