Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Another defeat at Bournemouth combined with Man City forgetting how to play football against Palace of all teams - what a f*cking horrible day this has been

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Two good goals. Can't grumble. We've been beat fair and square.

The results have all been shite.

Horrific betting this weekend, too.

Fair and square? After the ref has mistaken our key defender for Bissouma and sent him off when we we still very much in the game? Bloody joke

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Ok, hadn't finished saying, we're not beating our bogey team on the break, so shoot on sight....oh, never mind just shoot

Shoot? SHOOT?!!! You’ll be wanting goals next yer greedy bar steward!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I wouldn’t know mate, I only support one team.

You will.Never in your life know what you are missing.

Anyway bet I have supported brighton longer that you sweetie

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Really?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yes really. Lunging hack from behind when on a yellow card? Completely unprofessional and a backwards step. I thought Lewis had got these rash frustrated tackles out of his system after some damaging red cards in the Championship but clearly not.

Green Gull

Feb 25, 2018
Was really hoping to pick up at least a point today. Looking at the fixtures, If we don't get anything against Everton we may not pick up anymore till the end of Jan/early February.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Only plus side is it might shut the naive twats up for a couple weeks who want to change the way we’ve been playing for 5 years. Hopefully Chris has given them what they wanted and evidenced the reasons why we keep it solid and invite, and never gamble on a chance for points ever again.

The slagged-off previous tactics gave us key wins at Newcastle and Hudd. Unbelievably some posters laid into CH straight after those wins.

Results over tactics snobbery any day, especially away from home.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Come on citeh!

My third team Mackenzie.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Do you go to matches like Bournemouth away these days? I don’t bother.

Nope, partially money, partly drama of getting tickets and logistics of going with friends on different points, partly because like you been there done it already and more lately...partly because we are so predictably poor away from home and for £100 you’d get more value out of sticking a rusty fork in your eye.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
So what's worse: starting well and then having it all go wrong, or starting badly and then improving too late? They seem to be the two away options at the moment.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
...and now starting a 14 hour night duty. What a garbage Saturday afternoon.

Bournemouth without a clean sheet in 7 matches and then we come along. Then there was Cardfiff. And Burnley. After a solid start we are becoming the bottom feeders' favourite feeding station.

Apologies. We'll be fine. It's just I'm always at least 50% more grumpy at the onset of a night shift.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely shit crossing and losing the 50-50s too often has lost us this game, oh and Mike Dean booking Dunk instead of Bissouma for his first yellow :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here