Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Ajax vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
So glad we got the clean sheet as well.

When all is said and done, this is probably our best EVER victory in terms of winning away comfortably against former Champions League winners in a major European competition! Mind-blowing - just like the skunk out there I bet!!!!!

Everyone out in the 'Dam - enjoy tonight. It will be CRAZY!!!! 🤯😆🤩

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
I still find it so surreal, that we're smashing Ajax at home. I used to be thrilled if we beat Plymouth, on a wet and windy Wednesday (tbh, it would still make me smile), but to see what we are capable of now is outstanding. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought that we'd go and totally outplay Ajax......it's madness.
I don't really care how long this lasts, but to be here to see it happening is f***ing awesome. :)

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Ajax seemed better and more effective in the 70s and 80s but look a bit worn out these days

IMG_3548.jpeg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
We made it look easy but our boys put it a hell of a shift. Tonight will bond our squad but I feel one of the big positives was Ansu Fati's goal. This guy could carry us and he's looking better with every match.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
We've done the double over Ajax. That is a sentence I never thought I'd type as a Brighton fan.

Thought JPHV was superb tonight, had a big strong striker to mark and grew into the game and by the end of it certainly had his number. Real shame about the booking (not justified in my opinion) and that he'll miss AEK away.
This all day. Pedro worked hard as did Adinga. So disappointed with Mitoma as he had a great chance to score and make it 0-3. Still you cant be fantastic every game.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Well . . . what can I say. Little o' Brighton beat the mighty Ajax is all I can think of . . . am I dreaming, someone pinch me . . . NO! don't I like dreaming. :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here