NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Team out on my app

Screenshot_20231109_164028_FotMob.jpg

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Subs.

Steele, McGill, Igor, Webster, Pervis, Hinshelwood, Gilmour, Lallana, Baleba, Duffus, Ferguson, Buonanotte

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Waiting for 5pm, lock the doors, turn the lights off...
Jump in the car, up Manor roundabout wait there for 10 feckin minutes mad dash down the A27 off at Coldean, cut through the back roads (like everyone else) pick up my bloody daughter having a costa at Preston Park and hopefully home by 5.44 !!

Anyone else doing a mad dash to get home ?

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Jump in the car, up Manor roundabout wait there for 10 feckin minutes mad dash down the A27 off at Coldean, cut through the back roads (like everyone else) pick up my bloody daughter having a costa at Preston Park and hopefully home by 5.44 !!

Thought you were trying to simulate the Marseille coach experience for a second there

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I suspect the big surprise is Dahoud, rather than Gilmour or Baleba, but again strong bench. Hopefully we can get ahead like last time and control the game

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Bin the daughter off!

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I'm happy with the team. At some point, I'm certain Fati will start giving us storming, match-winning performances -- why not this evening?

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
That line up in my opinion is our strongest 11 at the moment, with that starting line up i fully expect to blast them away if the other week was anything to go by

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm happy with the team. At some point, I'm certain Fati will start giving us storming, match-winning performances -- why not this evening?
I think @MJsGhost point is a good one.

not much physicality (or pace) in the MF areas without Billy G or Baleba, assuming Gross in there with Dahoud.

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019

Yes, out of the door in 6 minutes. Wasn't going to have any beer but changed my mind. 5 minutes in Tesco and then fight with the traffic!

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Just heard that we have 1 win in 8 and that was against that awful ajax team

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here