Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK ticket won't appear in Apple Wallet

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hi,
I've followed the link on the club's AEK email, but it fails whatever way I try, I just get:

"Failed to Add Pass
An error occurred while adding the pass to Wallet. Please try again later".

Only the Bournemouth ticket shows. The standard ticket Q&A's link is no help.

Anyone else had a similar issue and how did you solve it?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hi,
I've followed the link on the club's AEK email, but it fails whatever way I try, I just get:

"Failed to Add Pass
An error occurred while adding the pass to Wallet. Please try again later".

Only the Bournemouth ticket shows. The standard ticket Q&A's link is no help.

Anyone else had a similar issue and how did you solve it?
Not sure if you bought the 3-match pack, or this one game separately - but certainly in the case of the pack, these games do NOT show up in your usual season ticket tab. For me that shows the Bournemouth game, and the Europa League tickets are on a separate tab (with a white background)

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I had this with an e-ticket last year, think it was the Liverpool cup game. In that case it was because the club's system was on the blink. I tried later and it added fine.

I would give it a couple of hours and try again, if not try again in the morning and then contact Supporter Services if it still doesn't.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Not sure if you bought the 3-match pack, or this one game separately - but certainly in the case of the pack, these games do NOT show up in your usual season ticket tab. For me that shows the Bournemouth game, and the Europa League tickets are on a separate tab (with a white background)

Thanks for replying. I bought the pack. I just rechecked, there are no other Albion tabs/cards in the wallet.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
I had this problem . The ticket was emailed on outlook and I couldn’t download it . I forwarded the email to my gmail account and it downloaded ok.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You should be able to download from your account on the club website. Profile/Tickets, check the box and Add to Wallet
Thanks.

Club website is now down for “Essential Maintenance” … I wonder if there was an AEK tickets issue affecting others?

Update: In my digital account I found my AEK purchase, ticking or unticking it, Add to mobile wallet fails every time … those words are light shaded out.

Will call fan services tomorrow.

Last edited:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Thanks.

Club website is now down for “Essential Maintenance” … I wonder if there was an AEK tickets issue affecting others?

Update: In my digital account I found my AEK purchase, ticking or unticking it, Add to mobile wallet fails every time … those words are light shaded out.

Will call fan services tomorrow.
I assume you’ve done the obvious, turning notifications off and back on?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
It’s in my Apple wallet, but no QR Code or bar code like my Prem ticket. Any ideas?!
this comment confuses me a bit as I also have my season ticket and 3 european game pack in my iphone wallet and theres no qr or bar code on either AEK or Bournemouth game (I don't think there is meant to be is there????)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It’s in my Apple wallet, but no QR Code or bar code like my Prem ticket. Any ideas?!
Yeah same, seems Apple tickets don't have a barcode for this one and Android phones won't let you take screenshots of the barcode. Guessing this is to stop sharing tickets.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
this comment confuses me a bit as I also have my season ticket and 3 european game pack in my iphone wallet and theres no qr or bar code on either AEK or Bournemouth game (I don't think there is meant to be is there????)
For your season ticket and the Bournemouth match press the 3 dots in top right corner and select "pass details". That screen has a QR code on it that can be scanned if the contactless doesn't work. However the 3 match pack tickets don't have that.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
A special Apple feature whereby you have to upgrade to their latest, top of the range phone in order for it to work. They are great at ensuring you have the smoothest experience possible by making you update your tech every 3 months. God Bless Ian Apple.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
A special Apple feature whereby you have to upgrade to their latest, top of the range phone in order for it to work. They are great at ensuring you have the smoothest experience possible by making you update your tech every 3 months. God Bless Ian Apple.

Yep the barcode is only there for iWallet+ subscribers. For a mere £5.99 a month you can upgrade your wallet experience. :p

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've got the same issue about the AEK ticket "Add to mobile wallet" being greyed out on my My Albion ticket page.

Does anybody know the steps I need to take to get this to appear in bold so I can download my ticket to my Wallet?

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
I had a similar error on my Android phone a while back. It didn't work with my browser, but after I changed the default browser to something else, it uploaded to my wallet with no errors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here