Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
There are now 121 available. From almost sold out to 121 would possibly indicate the club have been holding back tickets or the exchange is open?
released withheld tickets- a block of 40 or so in S1F became available this morning.

My assumption is these were comps which have been upgraded to use up the last few corp tickets.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There are now 121 available. From almost sold out to 121 would possibly indicate the club have been holding back tickets or the exchange is open?
I'd say not with most blocks having zero availability.

We'd see a sprinkling of tickets across the North and WSU if the sell-side of the exchange had opened.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
~170 tickets just become available in S1E next to the away fans. Could be a while until the exchange opens.
Looks pretty much sold out everywhere apart from the newly released block of tickets. Looks as if they may have shrunk the segregation barrier slightly for an additional 120 or so to be made available.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Do we have any sense at all of how many are travelling from Greece, as compared to those already living in the UK? I guess how could we know.

I can't find a message board for AEK Athens either, be interesting to see if they had an online space discussing the match and us as opponents?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Do we have any sense at all of how many are travelling from Greece, as compared to those already living in the UK? I guess how could we know.

I can't find a message board for AEK Athens either, be interesting to see if they had an online space discussing the match and us as opponents?

How many away fans will there be?

They've sold out

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

My Taxi driver on friday said he was going with 4 other Greek Taxi drivers in the away end. Think it will be a mixture.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Wonder if some away fans have slipped into home sections?
Imagine the eyebrow raising if said fans let off AEK coloured flares in upper south? Lol
This will be extra policed like the CP match even though the club won’t be expected any trouble I expect . Extra stewards as well I think in case something like flares are let off and they need to go mob handed into the away end to eject the perpetrators - believe me that could happen .

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Sat in Spain, gutted that I won’t be going - which I knew as soon as the fixtures were confirmed - but also gutted that my seat will be empty and my MA+ mate that usually covers for me can’t go and sit with the rest of my crew. I’d happily pay say a tenner upgrade to be able to transfer it - which would’ve been a win/win all round.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Sat in Spain, gutted that I won’t be going - which I knew as soon as the fixtures were confirmed - but also gutted that my seat will be empty and my MA+ mate that usually covers for me can’t go and sit with the rest of my crew. I’d happily pay say a tenner upgrade to be able to transfer it - which would’ve been a win/win all round.
How do you win? Its cost you a tenner and you don't get to go!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'd say not with most blocks having zero availability.

We'd see a sprinkling of tickets across the North and WSU if the sell-side of the exchange had opened.
Agreed - listed mine a couple of days ago but it hasn’t appeared or been resold, yet the block shows as sold out.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Agreed - listed mine a couple of days ago but it hasn’t appeared or been resold, yet the block shows as sold out.
Same, just listed mine. Knew I'd be away for the first fixture, just prayed it would be away. Don't want any money for it, just don't want the seat to be empty. Sure someone who wants to go would rather a good NS sear than one next to the Athens fans

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
Is this Milan airport...? :shrug:

BrZZJTOCYAAMJAl.jpg
I'll see your Full Kit Wanker and Raise you a.....

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
They do.

http://forum.aek.com/

It's in Greek, obviously.

I'm looking through the Europa thread (slowly), will post if I discover anything interesting. I'm literally a week into learning Greek though so don't hold your breath!

In Greek we are Μπράιτον & Χόουβ Άλμπιον 😃

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here