Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

el punal

108 left, nearly all corporates.
Why are they corporates? Surely they have their own boxes with dedicated catering and seating. The 108 you speak of just happen to be seats available in the 1901 section that have not been taken up by their season ticket holders. If you’re willing to pay the extra dosh anyone can sit in those areas - that’s hardly being corporate.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Why are they corporates? Surely they have their own boxes with dedicated catering and seating. The 108 you speak of just happen to be seats available in the 1901 section that have not been taken up by their season ticket holders. If you’re willing to pay the extra dosh anyone can sit in those areas - that’s hardly being corporate.
74 tickets left for the game on Thursday.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Doesn’t appear to be live yet.
My son won’t be going but have an adult mate who wants to attend but wont list until I know it’s live as someone else will book it otherwise
I was just surprised it had even appeared after the initial statements

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
46 left.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
40 £30 tickets released in S1F - suspect they may be comps which have been moved to the corporate seats, which have suddenly reduced significantly.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Will the resell open?

I am hoping for some cheaper resell tickets to become available for the Marseille and Ajax home games, or at least a seat closer to my ST holding friends.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Will the resell open?

I am hoping for some cheaper resell tickets to become available for the Marseille and Ajax home games, or at least a seat closer to my ST holding friends.
There are now 121 available. From almost sold out to 121 would possibly indicate the club have been holding back tickets or the exchange is open?

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
Has anyone who bought the 3 match pack had a link to download the AEK Athens ticket yet? :)
I never get emails from the club but I have been able to download the 3 match pack through my MyAlbion portal. If you click through to Season Tickets you can check a box that allows you to add to your mobile wallet.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Anyone else's
Many thanks. Found it sitting in the junk :D
I'd accidently deleted it, but thankfully found it still in the trash folder!

Thanks for asking the question I was about to ask...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here