[Albion] AEK home tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
A very good question actually, l have heard various rumours about pre-match events, both in the city and around the Amex, but have heard nothing concrete at all.

Yes. I too would like to hear more about this. Feels like it could be the play to head into Brighton pre-match and soak up the vibe in the city and around the station etc but maybe not worth it.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes. I too would like to hear more about this. Feels like it could be the play to head into Brighton pre-match and soak up the vibe in the city and around the station etc but maybe not worth it.
I'll probably ignore the city centre and mosey staight on up to the Amex, if it's just bunting and flags we are talking about it isn't really worth it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My word I am buzzing for Thursday.

Anyone changing their usual routine in any way? Getting there earlier to take it in?

Also, so I understand it there is going to be temporary hoardings in front of the North Stand (or all stands?) which are taller than our usual, hence the fans needing to be moved?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Down to 205 now, of which 108 131 are corporates.

That's less than 100 normy tickets left!

Edit: just realised that W1E are also 'corporates' at £144/seat... 😬
Down to 134 now, 96 of which are corporates.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is there another block next to the AEK fans that can be opened or is it all needed for segregation?
The already opened half of S1E sometime over the weekend, so I think that's as far as they can go.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My word I am buzzing for Thursday.

Anyone changing their usual routine in any way? Getting there earlier to take it in?

Also, so I understand it there is going to be temporary hoardings in front of the North Stand (or all stands?) which are taller than our usual, hence the fans needing to be moved?
The l.e.d. perimeter advertising panels UEFA use are slightly higher, meaning they block the view from the front row of seats.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I've tried that before for another game and they said no even though the seats I wanted to move to were more expensive. They were left unsold, I checked just to wind myself up more :lolol: ).
If you know it is unsold, is there anything stopping you sitting there? \o/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports