[Albion] AEK home tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
There was about 1,700 left earlier today. Mainly next to the AEK fans.
1650 now. It was previously down to about 1300 left but a load that must have been held back for guests were released this morning. Seems to be about 100-125 selling each day at the moment.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
It’s a shame I can’t transfer mine to a friend with purchase history, wouldn’t even be asking £ for it. I can’t make AEK, the seat and beer sales will go empty.
But he can buy a ticket from tomorrow morning, so hopefully the beer sellers will be happy AND the club will make more money. So win-win really :thumbsup:

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Think club might be getting concerned about the sales, there is now a massive banner header on the website advertising tickets for sale for this game.

As of Tuesday morning tickets are available for supporters with purchase history only.
God they must be desperate to allow fans who have bought tickets previously year on year, to attend a game , after of course mates of ST and members mates who have never attended in their lives.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
To be honest, you come across as a clueless cock.

In the 12 years we've had the Amex, it's been almost completely sold out more seasons than not. And in those Championship seasons where that wasn't the case, we were averaging 25,500 - about 1,500 under capacity at the time and is partly explained by the away team not selling their full allocation.

We also had some very healthy cup crowds. Gillingham in round 2 of the league cup was 17k, Sunderland and Newcastle in the FAC too as well as sold out games against Arsenal and Liverpool

Yet there's you acting like a cock over ONE game against Palace. Low because it was round three, on telly and loads couldn't be arsed with the ball ache of it being them.

Give your head a wobble.
Excellent post until that last line. I hate that expression and if used you should be taken out and horse whipped

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
God they must be desperate to allow fans who have bought tickets previously year on year, to attend a game , after of course mates of ST and members mates who have never attended in their lives.
I can't imagine there's many regular fans who aren't members, so don't expect purchase history to shift many more. Imagine it will get to open sale eventually.

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
What do we expect from their team/fans on the night?
Anyone know their chat forum and their views on us/ group in general?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are 1901ers able to use their parking passes for the European matches. Just wondering if this means more or less car parking spaces available?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
But he can buy a ticket from tomorrow morning, so hopefully the beer sellers will be happy AND the club will make more money. So win-win really :thumbsup:
But would also mean he’d be on his own, as will my mate who I’ve got these tickets with. I presume you mean win win for the club. Just seems silly. Yes, a few more £ in the coffers, which I appreciate most people have had drilled into them as being all that matters. Not the end of the world, knew would be the case going in. Just a shame.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
But would also mean he’d be on his own, as will my mate who I’ve got these tickets with. I presume you mean win win for the club. Just seems silly. Yes, a few more £ in the coffers, which I appreciate most people have had drilled into them as being all that matters. Not the end of the world, knew would be the case going in. Just a shame.
Well, I guess maybe it wasn't the best thing you and your mate buying the 3- match package then :shrug: Anyway the ticket office can probably move him so he can sit with the other guy.

Club makes a load of money regardless, i just think people who bought these packages got heavily discounted tickets AND the best seats in the house. That's great, but don't then complain you can't then hand them off to someone else cause you can't go, cause theres plenty of people sitting down in the corners having paid £30-40 a ticket who'd all love to be in the middle of the North or West Upper.

Or just lend him your phone for the evening, christ no-one will know.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Great effort to sell 30k tickets for a mid week game. Clever by club to sell all 3 tickets together to maximise income which will be main aim. However pity it will mean many empty seats as looks unlikely exchange will open with still over 1500 available. To help to get a full house would be nice if loosened rules about sharing for these 3 games.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are 1901ers able to use their parking passes for the European matches. Just wondering if this means more or less car parking spaces available?
I'm going to answer my own question:

"1901 parking passes will not be valid for this game, however 1901 members who have purchased either two platinum seats or four gold seats for the match will receive a link for parking in Sussex University. Please note, all ticket must have been purchased in the same transaction."

I see parking now sold out though so alternatives needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports