Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK home tickets

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Apologies - I was specifically looking at the cheaper price brackets (30/35) where it was becoming hard to find 2 tickets together. I'm sure there is still plenty of the more expensive seats.
No worries. In fact I've decided to treat my dad (and me) to the fancy seats in one of the east stand lounges. Its the only game I'll get to this side of Christmas so let's make it a good one :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Are they taking a full SS allocation then ? Looks like it currently based on what’s blacked out.
I was just looking at that. It's not the full premier league allocation is it but does appear more than the 5%?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I was just looking at that. It's not the full premier league allocation is it but does appear more than the 5%?
I’m guessing the segregation area is going to be bigger that we usually have for PL matches.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
We have up to half of S1E, just to the right behind the goal. Imagine the other half of that block will be segregation.

This will leave S1A-D for AEK Athens which is probably about half of usual premier league allocations

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
This should sell out Shirley - I know it’s a weeknight and there are many games in a short space of time but it’s our first ever European night - I’m amazed there are still over 2500 left

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
WSU = 122
WS = 165
NS = 2
ESU = 254
ESL = 500
S = 945
1901 = 449

Total Tickets Remaining as of 12:15 06/09 = 2,437

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
As far as I can see today is the first day that STH can buy guest tickets, and about 500/600 have gone since 9am.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
This should sell out Shirley - I know it’s a weeknight and there are many games in a short space of time but it’s our first ever European night - I’m amazed there are still over 2500 left
Today is the first day STH could buy guest tickets. For that reason it would have been pretty unlikely or near impossible to sell out before today. Lots of STH will have been waiting for the opportunity to brings guests. Last night there was about 3100 left, and since 9am when STH could purchase guest tickets over 600 have gone. It will be sold out or close to that in the next few days.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Genuinely surprised it hasn't sold out yet. As others have said evening games are harder for many, but this is one of the biggest matches in the club's history.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Genuinely surprised it hasn't sold out yet. As others have said evening games are harder for many, but this is one of the biggest matches in the club's history.
It still isn’t on sale to members - I don’t think 30000 people have been able to purchase tickets before this morning

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Very unlikely it would have sold out prior to today given who could purchase. Tickets are flowing now STH can buy guest tickets. 2360 left, so about 200 gone in the last 75 minutes. Nearly 750 gone since 9am.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here