Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AEK Athens FC vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Getting excited now.

PS zero problem getting the metro...!

Attachments

• 20231130_192214.jpg
    20231130_192214.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 83

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
It really doesn’t make sense about Dahoud. We all love RDZ but it makes his moaning about injuries less sincere when he doesn’t do something as obvious as starting the player who can’t play in the league for the next two games.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It really doesn’t make sense about Dahoud. We all love RDZ but it makes his moaning about injuries less sincere when he doesn’t do something as obvious as starting the player who can’t play in the league for the next two games.
Probably on the naughty step, maybe isn’t doing it in training, maybe isn’t sharp or just isn’t RDZ’s “guy”. Impossible to say unless RDZ (or the player) speaks about it at a presser.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Obviously going to be a tough game considering the atmosphere, our injuries and their physical edge, but I think we made them look better than they actually are at the Amex. This is winnable.
We looked lost at the back without Dunk - particularly the two set piece goals.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
I’m watching two games today: Brighton vs AEK Athens followed by Marseille vs Ajax

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Just announced the team to big cheers, then de zerbi. Massive cheer. Video too big to load sadly. Will try & find a way later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here