Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Advice on getting to Wembley

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I travel the route from London Bridge to Wembley every day.

By far the quickest is Jubilee line to Finchley Road - then walk
6 feet to the platform for the Metropolitan line direct to Wembley Park one stop.
35-40 mins travel time.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I travel the route from London Bridge to Wembley every day.

By far the quickest is Jubilee line to Finchley Road - then walk
6 feet to the platform for the Metropolitan line direct to Wembley Park one stop.
35-40 mins travel time.

Agree with this one and a few pubs outside of Finchley Road if you fancy a refresher on your way in!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I always used chiltern railways from Marylebone

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
We're going on Saturday and have been advised to get the train to Clapham Junction, and from there get the overland to Wembley Central. Getting back will be a different story, and I think we'll just wing it.

The tickets say to arrive 2 hours early. We're going to watch a football match, not catch a flight..................
This is what we did on Sunday when we went to Wembley Arena - though the finish was earlier and less crowds about. All worked very well. Wembley Central was pretty quiet even though there were football fans coming into Wembley at the same time we were leaving.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
National Express coaches run from all different locations to Wembley. Really easy just walk back to coach park, right outside, afterwards.
Did this from Pool Valley a couple of times for England matches.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
StillHateBelotti,

Some cracking pubs Baker St and its environs - I agree totally with
you bud.

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
Went to the boxing at the Excel last night. Got tube from victoria at 6, never known the tube to be so empty, all 6 of us walked straight on and got seats! so i wouldnt worry too much about overcrowding on the way there, it appears most year round commuters have gone on holiday or stayed indoors. As for coming back, was there on sunday night and left on 83 mins, wembley tube was busy but got on the first train. It was rammed and looking at the platform as we pulled away we would have had a bit of a wait if we had left any later. All relatively painless!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here